Balck Lantern powers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balck Lantern powers???

Hey has anyone else noticed that Laira is still spewing Blood from her mouth and appears in an uncontrollable rage, just as she did as a Red Lantern. I know the Black rings are similating the powers of the deceased Black Lantern, but can it grant them the powers of the other colors? We've seen at least one Black Lantern wearing another color ring. But what if a Blue Lantern was killed and became a black. Could he still fight with hope, or what about Larfleez? Would he still be overcome with Avarice if changed?,,just wondering about your thoughts.

I think the Black Lanterns Just Have whatever powers the people around them expect them to have.

Comment

Maybe they can but i doubt it because when Hal was infected with the red lantern ring he still had his Green ring on his hand but didnt use its power. I guess we will have to see what happens.

Comment

The BL ring simulates the power set of the revived indivual. So since Laira had RL powers before her death, the BL ring can duplicate those powers.

Hal wasn't able to use the green ring while possessed by rage because the Red Rings degrade the Green Light. It took the Blue ring to get the Green ring working again through the Rage.

Comment

Working...
        X