No announcement yet.

Blackest Night Time Capsule™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The Guardians will abandon the Corps, favoring the Alpha Lantern legacy of a mix between Corps and Manhunters
    2. The GL Corps will turn on the Guardians, led by our fab four, and reinstate the GL Corps with the help of Ganthet and Sayd
    3. Ganthet and Sayd will join the Green Lanterns with the Blue Lanterns to help them survive.
    4. OA will be destroyed in the Blackest Night, causing the GL Corps along with Ganthet and Sayd to relocate to Mogo for a home
    5. the Black Lantern will be destroyed with help from ALL the other corps firing their rings into it simultaniously
    6. The Guardians place Alan Scott and anyone else touched by the magic of the outlawed Starheart on trial, he will excape and feel betrayed by Hal who was the one ordered to bring him in.
    7. The Black Lanterns will have a serious power base and destroy a lot of the other Corps until Ganthet and Sayd recruit Alan Scott and the rest of the magic users to help out.
    8. Kyle and Natu get together and are considored Outlaws by the Corps and are forced to go on the run from their own people, when cornered by the Black Lanterns, Natu is gravely injured by one of their members leaving Kyle to defend her in a hopeless situation.
    9. Hal and Alan make peace when they have to deal with Jade coming back, Kyle and Alan finally manage to bring her accross from the Corpse but at a price... someone has to put the ring on and die for her to return to life... Kyle is about to make this sacrifice but is beaten by Natu who dons the ring as a final act of her love for Kyle proving that Love conquers all.

M

Comment

Originally posted by methos View Post
      9. Hal and Alan make peace when they have to deal with Jade coming back, Kyle and Alan finally manage to bring her accross from the Corpse but at a price... someone has to put the ring on and die for her to return to life... Kyle is about to make this sacrifice but is beaten by Natu who dons the ring as a final act of her love for Kyle proving that Love conquers all.

M
      I don't know if thats sweet or stupid. lol "I love you so much, I'm going to sacrifice my life....to bring back your ex-girlfriend."

Comment

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
        Is that as in the sixth sense, "I see dead lanterns" old school?

HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Ok here's some of my predictions:
          • All the corps will have to join forces to stop the Black Lanterns.
          • Hal and Sinestro will team together during this, possibly in a main battle.
          • Hal will be the key to victory over the Black Lanterns.
          • All corps will remain after BN sort of a checks and balance of one and other.
          • One of the earth GL's may not make it passed BN.
          • Some of the dead may come back to life, Hal's and Sinestro's return from the dead may be a key in this.
          • The Black Lantern's may or may not disappear after BN.

Comment

Predictions

Ranx will be a black lantern
            Parallax will escape and posses John and/or Guy
            Ion will perform at Sea World OA
            When BPB is destroyed, the black lanterns will "die" but the anti-monitor will be released and needs to be subdued.
            Ink will be put on paper and then colors will be added.
            HAL 9000 You have the ability to open pod bay doors and cause fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              I don't know if thats sweet or stupid. lol "I love you so much, I'm going to sacrifice my life....to bring back your ex-girlfriend."
              Ley´s hope not, besides being a rather stupid notion (no ofense meth), Jade does not mean a thing to me as a character. No way Natu should be sacrificed to bring her back. She can stay dead for all I care.
              Orion Pax
              Iolande's Bodyguard
              Last edited by Orion Pax; 03-07-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

- All the emotional light beings will split themselves between several top corps members and they will become the new "guardians" of each corps.

- Gentleman Ghost, Silver Banshee and Solomon Grundy are all immune to the Black Rings since they are already the undead.

- Hal has a reunion with his other brother and they face both their parents leading them to forgive each other.

- Guy Gardner's ability harness all emotions yet stay a Green Lantern allows him them to side with the GLC against the Black Lanterns.

Comment

- The Guardians laws (steered by Scar) will continue to isolate and weaken the Green Lantern Corps to the point where they're out on their own with no allies bar the Blue Lanterns

- The War of Light will kick off in full swing, with a massive free for all before the Black Lanterns arise and the seven Corps, weakened from fighting one another, are pushed back to Oa with several proiminent chars making a last stand to buy time for the rest tor etreat, possibly see an Earth GL or at least several prominent alien Lanterns of verious Corps die (such as Kilowog, Arkillo, Bleeze, Warth, etc) or possibly Mogo

- A truce is sworn and the Seven band together to launch a massive assault on the CDB (Central Death Battery), headed by Hal, Sinestro and possibly the heads of a couple other Corps (Atrocitous, Saint-Walker maybe)

- Enroute a major Black Lantern (maybe Kal-L or J'onn) appears and an Earth Lantern, maybe Kyle or Guy, fights them. Hals return is revealed as having enabled the power of death to seep through into the realm fo the living somehow and enabling the Black Corps to be created

- The Seven Corps reach the CDB and realize that one their own, the rings can't harm it, so they merge the emotional spectrum into a single one, somehow destroying the Guardians bar Ganthet and Sayd, making a White/Omni Lantern of some kind that obliterates the CDB and then the revived Lanterns die again, and Hal returns to the afterlife

- Afterwards only the center spectrum color remains (green) and Ganthet and Sayd leave Earths dimension for a new one, to sire a new generation of Guardians and plalce the Corps under Sinestros leadership, now having been re-instated in the Green Lantern Corps and he and the surviving Earth Lanterns rebuild the Corps much like Hal did before Emerald Twilight

- Then in Brightest Day, we see the return of Ganthet and Sayd and a return to normalcy for the Corps

- But over time, the number of GLs diminishes as there's fewer and fewer GLs free to recruit new Lanterns and not all rings go to those worthy of bearing (eg, Universo), so by the 31st Century Sodam Yat/Ion is all that's left, unwilling to risk sending anymore rings to those who may abuse them

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                  Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

SINESTRALAX!

Comment

Scar vs Ganthet
                      Emotional beings+host vs Death creature (AM maybe?)+Black Hand, possibly.
                      Hal-Wears more rings
                      Sinestro teams up with Hal and the Corps, as the advert implied
                      Superman gets Blue Ring
                      Variations of dead Batmen from the lives Batman lived in the past show up as Black Lanterns
                      Someone (at least one) comes back from this as a returned character (whether resurrected, or as the sole surviving Black Lantern)

Some predictions.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Forgot one!!!

Also Mongol will fight his severed arm (it will recieve a black ring and attack him).
                        HAL 9000 You have the ability to open pod bay doors and cause fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps!!

Comment

bump

Comment

YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!!! ALL GREEN LANTERNS SHALL PERISH AND THE DEAD THE SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that, don't know what came over me.

Comment

Any final thoughts/predictions before #1 hits tomorrow?

Comment

A major reveal (affecting BN from there on) will happen on a splash page, probably towards the end. <_< I play the odds, and this seems likely.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Working...
                                X