Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer-Lynn Hayden-Scott is back?

Hello ringslingers,

In DOOMSDAY CLOCK #12, we are treated to 2 pictures of Jade coming back. The first is on the page 30-31 two-page spread showing Alan Scott, Green Lantern, as well as his two children, Obsidian and Jade. Jade is shown in her White Lantern-type suit, with a green aura. The second picture is Alan again with Obsidian and Jade next to him.

Now to get The Green Lantern to agree to the changes in Doomsday Clock #12....

I'm amazed that Johns is putting any competition out there for his very own Green Lantern, Jessica. Someone higher up must have twisted his arm to do it.

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=24933

Comment

Which marks the second time Geoff has brought her back. He brought her back at the end of "Brightest Day" just in time to, you know, get wiped out by Geoff's "Flashpoint."

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
        Which marks the second time Geoff has brought her back. He brought her back at the end of "Brightest Day" just in time to, you know, get wiped out by Geoff's "Flashpoint."
        It will be interesting to see if DC actually has plans for her. I'd be over the moon if she got back together with Kyle.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Alan and the older iteration of the JSA and some of the various legacy characters from Infinity Inc are back as well as some new/old familiar faces. Anybody notice the Doc Mid-Nite pictured is in a classic suit but appears to be the black female from Infinity Inc, or that the female Wildcat has returned? The team mostly resembles one of the GJ iterations post-Return of Hawkman.

Comment

BTW: for those not reading, the Justice Society has crossed over in Justice League. In part of the multi-timeline battle against Perpetua/Alpha Lex, a few leaguers went back to early WWII and were surprised to find a group of their analogues they’ve never heard of.
            Guess it’s part of the set-up to merge these universes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              It will be interesting to see if DC actually has plans for her. I'd be over the moon if she got back together with Kyle.
              Oh, I'd love that.

Comment

Oh, I'd love that.
                As would I, although I imagine that would require Kyle to appear in a comic book somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                  Oh, I'd love that.
                  Originally posted by Vaegrin View Post
                  As would I, although I imagine that would require Kyle to appear in a comic book somewhere.
                  because of what she did to Kyle i say h@ll no, she should BURN FOR IT

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Wait, what did she "do to Kyle"?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                      Wait, what did she "do to Kyle"?
                      Didn't she cheat on him once? Eh, it's been a while.

Comment

yep

IonFan says

Comment

^Well, she’d be a new iteration, so they wouldn’t have to do that plot point.
                          She was actually my favorite ex of Kyle’s, but admittedly it might be the nerdy Trekkie in me that just likes the idea of a green girlfriend.
                          The other side of it was her having a similar (that exact same) power set.

Comment

doesn't matter how many reboots she's had IT STILL HAPPENED, SHE IS STILL TO BLAME

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                              doesn't matter how many reboots she's had IT STILL HAPPENED, SHE IS STILL TO BLAME
                              Wow. I don't know how it's possible, but I had completely forgotten about that entire ordeal. Now that I've gone back through old issues, I remember it, and I remember how much I hated every moment of that storyline. Apparently I must have suppressed those memories quite thoroughly.

What an absolute assassination of Jade's character that was.

That was a long time ago, and it was stupid. Retcon it. Retcon it with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Working...
                              X