No announcement yet.

The Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't be Azrael, because Daniel said while Battle is going on, the Azrael series will be going on at the same time. So unless this comeback character comes back just to die, it won't be Jason behind the new Suit of Sorrows.

Comment

Unless Flamebird is Matrix. She had a majority of Kryptonian powers plus telepathy, shape shifting and invisibility powers. It wouldn't really surprise me honestly. Conner and a fairly close relationship with her nearly brother and sister.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
        Unless Flamebird is Matrix. She had a majority of Kryptonian powers plus telepathy, shape shifting and invisibility powers. It wouldn't really surprise me honestly. Conner and a fairly close relationship with her nearly brother and sister.
        That would be cool.....but would mean no "Black Lantern Conner" to punch the shit out of "you don't even have a cape"-Superboy Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
          Unless Flamebird is Matrix. She had a majority of Kryptonian powers plus telepathy, shape shifting and invisibility powers. It wouldn't really surprise me honestly.[/IMG]
          well, Linda Danvers / Mae are still out there in the universe as of the end of Supergirl LD... she left after the Kara storyline after having a daughter with Superman...

so bringing her back as Flamebird could be a good storyline....

M

Comment

as long as jason todd is under that mask, I'm all over the RED ROBIN COMIC

it'll look nice with my red robin figure I bought years back
            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Back on topic...

It doesn't seem as if Tony Daniel will be accompanying Grant Morrison to return to the Batman title, so what will Tony pick up? What would you rather see him on? Who should follow his spot on the Batman book? Frank Quietly?

Comment

Originally posted by methos View Post
                well, Linda Danvers / Mae are still out there in the universe as of the end of Supergirl LD... she left after the Kara storyline after having a daughter with Superman...

so bringing her back as Flamebird could be a good storyline....

M
                they should keep flamebird as the only flamebird from the get go, there is really no reason to have two flamebirds. Unless there are on different earths
                HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                  It was far too easy for Nightwing to be Connor. Besides, who would be the girl with him? Did Supergirl get a clone mixed in with Barbara? lol

As for the series, I see Dick as Batman, Tim as Red Robin, Damien as Robin, and Jason Todd as a new role, not listed among them. Maybe he'll take over as Azrael. Well, we have Batman, Red Robin, Robin, Batgirl, Batwoman...hmm...

I dont see tim becoming red robin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                    they should keep flamebird as the only flamebird from the get go, there is really no reason to have two flamebirds. Unless there are on different earths

Err, as a Titans fan aren't you forgetting Bette Kane, the current Flamebird? I prefer the non-Kryptonian Nightwing and Flamebird to the Kryptonian ones

I don't see the point in re-starting every series from #1 every few years, I wasn't intimidated when I got into DC and some titles were over 600 issues strong, there's no need to restart Batman

The Batgirl series still isn't realistically in continuity with the other books. Its like they came up with a story for some random chick and said, "We'll worry about where this fits in later." She's the last person in the DCU I expected to receive and ongoing series.
                    And? None of the R.I.P titles seemed to be in sync with one another and most of the OYL stuff was out and runing endings in 52 before it was halfway through, the series was fine, the mini was more a filler between the Titans East arc in Teen Titans and her appearence in Batman & The Outsiders, more than anything it tried to tie up the god awful crap in the Robin arc set after OYL

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                    Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                      Err, as a Titans fan aren't you forgetting Bette Kane, the current Flamebird? I prefer the non-Kryptonian Nightwing and Flamebird to the Kryptonian ones

I don't see the point in re-starting every series from #1 every few years, I wasn't intimidated when I got into DC and some titles were over 600 issues strong, there's no need to restart Batman

thats what im saying keep bette kane as the only flamebird, no need to have two.

Comment

As for Nightwing, I think he'll stay in Titans for the time being but I'd still bet big time on him becoming Batman if I wasn't so sure Bruce would return at the end of it all and take the cowl back
                        I'm beginning to think that this could be a possibility. How do you think Bruce would come back so soon? I don't know that I'd like to see it happen this way, in that it would seem absolutely pointless to have him disappear to begin with.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Back on topic...

It doesn't seem as if Tony Daniel will be accompanying Grant Morrison to return to the Batman title, so what will Tony pick up? What would you rather see him on? Who should follow his spot on the Batman book? Frank Quietly?
                        Yes as long as we're not plagued with delays.

Comment

its at least gonna be like a year I think until bats comes back.

even longer when all the delays start to happen once again

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                            I'm beginning to think that this could be a possibility. How do you think Bruce would come back so soon? I don't know that I'd like to see it happen this way, in that it would seem absolutely pointless to have him disappear to begin with.

That's what's disappointing for me about this whole R.I.P thing, I know nothing's going to change in the end, Bruce'll be the Bat again somehow, he'll be back in Wayne Manor brooding over a crime and Alfred'll still be on hand to serve tea. It's called R.I.P and yet no-one died in it bar a few redshirt villains

As for Bruce coming back, I'm hoping that the Omega Sanction will be beaming him in differant lives/places throughout time and space so he may be with Anthro now, then helping the Legion own Mordu, then appear on Earth 51 to help Kamandi and so on, each life getting worse and worse until one eventually does him in and he ends up as the charred corpse we saw in Final Crisis

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                            Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

And? None of the R.I.P titles seemed to be in sync with one another
                              Who said anything about restarting Batman at #1? Did I miss something?

And if you really think the RIP titles didn't connect, read it again. I can't believe you feel that way AFTER they've all ended. They all came together clearly.

Originally posted by Mrt1000son
                              That's what's disappointing for me about this whole R.I.P thing, I know nothing's going to change in the end, Bruce'll be the Bat again somehow, he'll be back in Wayne Manor brooding over a crime and Alfred'll still be on hand to serve tea. It's called R.I.P and yet no-one died in it bar a few redshirt villains

As for Bruce coming back, I'm hoping that the Omega Sanction will be beaming him in differant lives/places throughout time and space so he may be with Anthro now, then helping the Legion own Mordu, then appear on Earth 51 to help Kamandi and so on, each life getting worse and worse until one eventually does him in and he ends up as the charred corpse we saw in Final Crisis
                              RIP shouldn't be devalued because character deaths mean nothing to you anymore. It doesn't change what was in the story. Just because every death isn't the "Barry Allen/Steve Rogers" death that doesn't mean the story suffered.

and Batman + Legion =

Comment

Daniel said there will be two Batman-costumed people fighting each other during the series.
                                Dick vs. Damien perhaps?

A fan asked why Batman's corpse is in Final Crisis, but then he's at the beginning of time? Sattler: The answer will come soon. That corpse is something, and we're getting to it soon
                                I'm interested in how their going to tie Bruce to that corpse if he's not really dead. Could he have possibly used a decoy of some sort?

What number can fans call to get Jason Todd killed again? Sattler (joking): We'll have some kind of text message where you can vote during American Idol.
                                Take the word "joking" out of it, and this is my favorite part of the whole thing..

Comment

Working...
                                X