NOW !!! NOW !!! NOW !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW !!! NOW !!! NOW !!!

This isn't a drunken rant. I'm here to save everyone a ton of grief. Please follow my advice.

As ya already know, we live in a NOW world. Need more money. NOW! Need a new car. NOW! Need the latest stuff. NOW! The list goes on and on.

When it comes to yer relationships, please forgive NOW. If that parent or sibling or friend were to die, I don't want ya to feel like ya were a complete fertilizer head and didn't do everything in yer power to stay close to that person before he/she passed away. We never know when death will happen, so don't hold grudges and don't put yer relationships on hold due to some "trivial" crap.

Trust me.

Goodnight.

.......right.............now?

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
      This isn't a drunken rant. I'm here to save everyone a ton of grief. Please follow my advice.

As ya already know, we live in a NOW world. Need more money. NOW! Need a new car. NOW! Need the latest stuff. NOW! The list goes on and on.

When it comes to yer relationships, please forgive NOW. If that parent or sibling or friend were to die, I don't want ya to feel like ya were a complete fertilizer head and didn't do everything in yer power to stay close to that person before he/she passed away. We never know when death will happen, so don't hold grudges and don't put yer relationships on hold due to some "trivial" crap.

Trust me.

Goodnight.
      Whoa...it's like you peered into my world and kicked me in the ass. Thanks boB.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

yep

Comment

right meow?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

right now brown cow?
            Sorry could help myself.

Comment

When it comes to yer relationships, please forgive NOW.
              Yeah, my Dad passed away four weeks ago... I couldn't be there because I'm here in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Itty View Post
                Yeah, my Dad passed away four weeks ago... I couldn't be there because I'm here in Colorado.
                So sorry to hear that Itty. I can't imagine how you must feel.

Comment

Trust me.

Goodnight.
                  Amen dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Itty View Post
                    Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    So sorry to hear that Itty. I can't imagine how you must feel.
                    I can. I miss my parents everyday. My sincerest condolences.

Comment

Working...
                    X