No announcement yet.

1st look at GLC#23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks pretty good, the action in this books seems to keep on flowing. Which is a good thing.
    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by 5-ball View Post
      Awesome. Adam Strange!!! I wish he popped up more in GL. He's my 2nd fave comic hero. I always wondered how he would interact with Vath. I would love a one shot or filler issue with just a story about them saving Rann from something.
      I like Adam Strange a bunch as well.

I didn't always like the character, it was the Planet Heist story that made me want to go back and read a bunch more old stuff with Adam Strange. Now I have the DC Archive editions and every back issue I could get my hands on.

An excellent character, when a good creative team gets a hold of him.

All that and more GLC....

-Don

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
        You're telling me. I can't believe my daughter is already nearly 5 months old.
        Almost about time for some new pictures then eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
          looks pretty good, the action in this books seems to keep on flowing.
          And yet still manages to be balanced with solid attention to characters and character pieces. I love GLC, both as written by Gibbons and what we've seen so far from Tomasi -- if you ask me, it's a much stronger book than Vol. 4 has been on the whole.

Comment

If you guys check back at that link, it's been updated. Looks like Hal is gonna be in Green Arrow/Black Canary this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lundonj View Post
              I didn't always like the character,
              You know, I've seen him tons here and there over the years... but nothing about him really reaches out, grabs me, and makes me interested in him.

I have yet to pick up that Planet Heist mini but I do need to. That's the one with the final Darkstars' sacrifice, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                You know what? Since I've started reading comics, time itself seems to have speed up considerably in my life. It's very odd, but months seem to go by like nothing sometimes.
                you too huh

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Yo.

You know, I've seen him tons here and there over the years... but nothing about him really reaches out, grabs me, and makes me interested in him.

I have yet to pick up that Planet Heist mini but I do need to. That's the one with the final Darkstars' sacrifice, right?
                  seriously ANDB, U do yurself a disservice by passing on that; its not only a great read, but its also 1 of the lead-ins to Infinite Crisis.

I do recommend getting that as soon as possible.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                    If you guys check back at that link, it's been updated. Looks like Hal is gonna be in Green Arrow/Black Canary this week.
                    Sweet! I'll pick that one up too!
                    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

I've always been a sucker for rocket packs and ray guns. You really have to read planet heist to see Adam Strange at his best. I have it in trade format and it's the book I go to over and over when I'm bored. I guarantee if you read it you'll become a fan.

....and yes, it's where that last darkstars bite it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                        Yeah, and the pages they show are pretty amusing. Makes Ollie look like a moron, though.

Comment

Very cool..love that art work !!

Comment

They uncancelled Kyle? I wonder how long until his next cancellation.

Comment

Whoa, didn't notice Wonder Woman ALSO has a GL appearance too! Wow! All things GL!
                              Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

yupyup! a lot of GL sightings this week very awesome indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X