Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill be at smackdown april 6th just got tix yesterday.... paid 90 bucks this time

heres the results from fridays house show i went to 3 days ago.

chavo def primo

ezekiel jackson def goldust

the miz and big show def mvp and mark henry with belts up for grabs

john morrison def kofi kingston ( best match imo)

kelly kelly came out and threw shirts to the crowd

drew mcalister (ic champ vs kane ended up as a double count out

main event was 6man tag

sheamus batista orton vs edge cena and taker. taker cena and edge won
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 02-23-2010, 05:03 AM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• So what's the REAL deal with Bret Hart? Did they drop the angle because they figured nobody would want to see two old guys wrestle that are past their prime? Bret can barely move laterally anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
        So what's the REAL deal with Bret Hart? Did they drop the angle because they figured nobody would want to see two old guys wrestle that are past their prime? Bret can barely move laterally anyway.

no its still gona happen. hes selling the leg injury as part of the storyline
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I don't about you guys, but I frakin loved the segment between Batista and John Cena tonight

Comment

• I wanted to punch my tv after Vince kicked Bret.

Comment

• I missed this whole show, minus Vince and Bret (which is on as I type this).

I'll watch it when it comes on later.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Undertaker playing classic mind games. Gotta love that

Comment

• Tommy Chong is wearing a "Free Marc" t-shirt.

For those that don't know who Marc Emery is, he is the Prince of Pot, originator of High Times magazine. Also under arrest by the US government for selling marijuana seeds online.

Marc Emery

I think it's safe to say, tonights Raw was definitely NOT "PG13"

Smoke em if you got em.
                  sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Really not looking forward to Chris Angel next week, I hate that guy.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hulk Hogan talks about returning to the squared circle
                      http://video.foxnews.com/v/4063274/h...rn-to-the-ring

Comment

• [QUOTE=Frank Castle;328877]P you know what WWE should show re-runs of the monday night wars, I bet that would still do better than current WWE.

QUOTE]

They do on WWE Classics the show the raw and nitro week to week in continutity.

Comment

• This makes great compition..

Comment

• but, we all know wwe isnt going out of business anytime soon
                            avakage
                            Kilowog's Recruit
                            Last edited by avakage; 03-04-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• I remember what started killing WCW... CELEBS....it killed the credibility and although most people know its staged you still have to make it seem real. While the guest hosts are working for now soon it will start to fail. It's sad to see this once great company as a shell of its former self

Comment

• http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...restling-97531

Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Danm signs with TNA ow I have a reson to flip to Impact monday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X