• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo!! we get to kick Supes' ass!!!

Comment

Darkseid vs Skorpion!

Comment

Flash looks horrible! If the rest of the DCU characters are presented anywhere near as bad as this I won't be buying this MK game. I was really looking forward to it too.

~KL~

Comment

Flash confirmed in MK vs DCU

A British magazine has announced that Flash and Sonya Blade are confirmed by Midway to appear in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. I haven't read the magazine, but I found online reports of the news.
          There also is an unofficial list of who is most likely to make the roster which includes a GL. The list is:
          Green Lantern
          Robin
          Wonder Woman
          Black Canary
          Hawkman
          Power Girl
          No word on who the GL or Flash in the game will be.

Here's the article:
          http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06...omic-and-more/

Comment

Okay. I get that they include some sort of deus ex machina in the plot of the game to depower Superman, Flash and whatnot, while making non-powered characters like Batman stronger. So why would they include the Flash? Without his superpowers, what makes him different from everyone else?

Comment

Flash has his super speed, but it will probably be nerfed to keep the game balanced. I think somebody said he'd have a dash move like Kabal.

Comment

That's kinda lame, though.

Comment

http://io9.com/397064/mortal-kombat-...t-dc-superhero

Ed Boon tells Ripten, "All of the MK characters and all of the DC villains will have fatalities. The DC heroes who don't kill that often will have brutalities that will function just like fatalities but don't actually kill the opponent." Boo, that's just awful. Was there any other reason to want to play this game other than to watch Superman rip out his opponent's spine? Sure spine-ripping may not be in Superman's wheelhouse, but what's the point of teaming up with Mortal Kombat if there will be no mortal combat for half of the characters?

Comment

More Flash from MK vs DC...and a nice Batman level...

More Screenshots here(more levels, and Supes/Batman)
                    W.West
                    Last edited by W.West; 06-27-2008, 05:56 PM.

Comment

To bad Bat's armor couldn't look like that for Dark Knight. I'll snag it seeing how I still will plug in the way old playstation and play Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi from time to time. It's got to be better than the Justice League game that came out for the Super Nintendo.

Comment

This game might end up being fun. But it's gonna be real lame. With the powered down superheroes and the family friendly fatalities. I don't see myself owning it.

Comment

I read an article in a mag about this earlier tonight. Flash's costume was altered to make him more prepaired for the MK characters and there will be combat damage thats pretty heavy. No fatalities but with the right characters it might be better than we all expect.

~KL~

Comment

there will be fatalities for the villians and MK cast ... just not for the heroes they will have brutalities See also io9

Comment

I've been waiting for this game since I first saw the trailer. Yeah, I'm a fan of both MK and DC. I'm hoping it turns out good. I hope they end up making a tie in comic. Its lost potential, and money, if DC doesn't.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

If they make a tie-in comic it should stay as far away from continuity as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X