Dec 12th is gonna RULE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 12th is gonna RULE!

Think about all the GL comics that are coming out and how they are all connected to the war.

GL 25: The climax of the war!
    GLC 19: The epilogue
    TOTSC Ion: I think that's also an epilogue too right?

GL 25 is also packed with like 50-60 pages(could someone give me the right number of pages?)

I'm so excited!

Think its 52 pages

Now, really dumb question, but the last issue released was GLC 17. Does that mean the next chapter in the story is GL 25 or GLC 18? (Which I think comes out next week). So confused...

Comment

Originally posted by GLC2814.4 View Post
      Think its 52 pages

Now, really dumb question, but the last issue released was GLC 17. Does that mean the next chapter in the story is GL 25 or GLC 18? (Which I think comes out next week). So confused...

Good question. I think they've changed it up a bit and added another chapter of the Sin War to flesh out this showdown with Prime. I'm guessing GLC #18 is the next chapter and GL #25 will wrap up the main story.

And, of course, hints on the new GLC covers seem to indicate some elements of the conflict are ongoing. Which, sounds good to me. I'd hate to see the Sin Corps disappear off the radar, after the main story ends.

-Don

Comment

Correct. GLC #18 will -- oddly -- be the next installment, picking up right where the Superman Prime and GLC #17 left off. GL #25 will be the conclusion of the entire War; the Ion special will be the epilogue.

Comment

Not to mention Booster Gold #5, Batman and the Outsiders #3 and Countdown:Arena- GL Battle. Expensive week
          Maverick_GL
          Last edited by Maverick_GL; 11-22-2007, 07:55 PM.
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Not a bad week, really.

For me:

Green Lantern Corps #18
            Countdown to Final Crisis #22
            Countdown: Lord Havok and the Extremists #2 (Kyle & Challengers)
            JLA: Classified #47
            Death of the New Gods #3

And Mav, I don't show Booster #5 or Countdown: Arena on the list for this week. And I'm sure you mean Batman & the Outsiders #2, not #3... I do see #2 this week.

Comment

I thought we were talking about Dec 12th...
              sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Oh... my bad.

Comment

You are right tho, I am excited for next week.

Batman and the Outsiders #2
                  Lord Havoc #2
                  GLC #18
                  CD to Adventure #4

I was going to buy CD#23 this week, but instead had it placed in my pull box. I think I'll just say screw it...Prime isn't THAT special. I don't have the $$$ for CD.
                  sigpic

Comment

Christmas is going to be green ...im excited also with Booster Gold hehe

Comment

Anyone want to place any bets, though, on at least one of those Dec. 12th books getting delayed?

Comment

No, I really don't. But if anything I bet GLC #18 will. It's been too long already tho...no more delays please!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                          Anyone want to place any bets, though, on at least one of those Dec. 12th books getting delayed?
                          oh man please dont :S

Comment

It's gonna be great, totally..
                            Please please please, Santa, don't let the books get delayed. Make that my Christmas present.

Comment

It's gonna be a GREAT week for GL reading!

BTW, this Arena thing. I've kinda ignore the hoopla for it because I'm not planning on buying it. But one of you mentioned a GL battle. Is this an actual oneshot devoted to just the GLs of different Earths? Or just a few pages of a miniseries they'll share with all the other hero battles? I'll pick it up if it's a GL themed oneshot.

Comment

Working...
                              X