• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    I love this.
    Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
      Yes. It's listed n the appendix entitled "In Case Of Rodimus."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Wow. That Megatron sure is...colorful. I mean, I guess I've seen (and owned) plenty of more colorful Transformers over the years, but I always thought of Megatron as being a bit more restrained when it came to colors. I mean, this guy just needs some orange and yellow and he'd be a rainbow.
        Did you ever see the Transformers Armada show? It aired mmmmmm maybe 10 years or so ago? This is what he looked like. Quite a departure from the norm, yes, and I give the designers kudos for doing something original, but it definitely took some.....getting used to.

Comment

• Nah, never saw Armada. I watched the show back in the 80's, and then didn't see it again (other than the odd partial episode here or there that happened to be on when I was flipping through channels) until Transformers:Prime. I'm still not sure I saw all of that one. The kids and I watched it regularly when it was on CW's "Vortexx" (we don't have cable), but I'm not sure they showed the whole series.

Comment

• The Armada show was part of what has been called "The Unicron Trilogy" (which consisted of TF Armada, TF Energon, and TF Cybertron). On the whole, I think most fans felt it was ok, but in my personal opinion, it had the worst human companions. I would actually root for the 'Cons to capture the kids. >

Prime, by contrast, was well received as a whole and is a personal favorite of mine. I loved the designs, how they drew on G1 lore, and the very last episode (Which was made into a movie called "Predacons Rising") brought me to tears.

Prime had three seasons total: The first two under the "Prime" moniker, then the third under "Beast Hunters", plus the movie. It was the show that gave me a new appreciation for Arcee, who kicked tons of Con butt.

Comment

• Guess I didn't see all of it, then. I don't recall any Beast Hunters stuff. Maybe the library has it. I was always amused that I could identify Bulkhead's voice as Kilowog from GL Animated, and Ratchet as Weyoun from DS9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                Guess I didn't see all of it, then. I don't recall any Beast Hunters stuff. Maybe the library has it. I was always amused that I could identify Bulkhead's voice as Kilowog from GL Animated, and Ratchet as Weyoun from DS9.
                Ooooh! I didn't know about Bulkhead/Kilowog, but Weyoun? Knew it the first time I gazed eyes upon the show. Mr. Combs has a very distinctive voice.

Now I want to go re-watch all of DS9 again. haha

Comment

• I saw Age of extinction for the first time yesterday and i gotta say it was better than 2 and 3.
                  Still alot of boring parts in the middle and the dinobots were not used enough but this was still a step in the right direction.
                  Now i feel like watching some Transformers cartoons and play some Transformers games.
                  Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                  Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

• My favorite comic page ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      My favorite comic page ever.

What the heck? I've missed something big. Megatron is an autobot?
                      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Oh, yeah. The comics took a left turn to do their own thing, and Auto!Megs is a wonderfully complex character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
                          What the heck? I've missed something big. Megatron is an autobot?
                          Yep. It's the Dark Cybertron story from IDW and the ongoing More Than Meets The Eye from that point on.
                          Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
                          Oh, yeah. The comics took a left turn to do their own thing, and Auto!Megs is a wonderfully complex character.
                          Word, my brother. WORD.

Comment

• Warning: FEELS
                            https://youtu.be/xg6aiBlbj38?list=LL...RzIu4Ps-bkI_dg

Comment

Wonderfull exchange of dialogue.

Comment

Wish there was a voyager class that looked like his current self from MTMTE, though.
                                You got your wish

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

Comment

Working...
                                X