Green Lantern #18 PREVIEW
    Writer: Geoff Johns
    Artist: Szymon Kudranski & Ardian Syaf
    5.00%
    15.00%
    10.00%
    50.00%
    20.00%

Well, looks like Hal will finally get some serious panel time in Green Lantern.

All it took was for Baz to be in the same place as him.

Comment

Anyone know what the reading order is? The books used to be staggered, but now 3 Lantern titles are coming out on the same day.

Comment

They seem to be stating which part of the story it is on the cover. This issue is part five.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Okay, cool. I just picked up all the books and haven't read any of them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            They seem to be stating which part of the story it is on the cover. This issue is part five.

Comment

LOVE that art. Creates a mood wonderfully

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                LOL that came out unintentionally sarcastic
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  Well, looks like Hal will finally get some serious panel time in Green Lantern.

All it took was for Baz to be in the same place as him.

Hey-Oh!

Seriously though, finally.

Comment

Looks. Awesome.

The art is superb, and the zombies look awesome! Hoever, to me it just looks like a opy of the black lanterns or just normal zombies.
                    Originally posted by IonFan
                    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                    Originally posted by Quaker
                    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Well considering that the Black Lanterns were created by Black Hand and he gave out all the rings to create and/or turn people into Black Lanterns don't you think it would make sense that since they are trapped in Black Hands ring that the beings in it are Black Lanterns??

Comment

Just to confirm, this is on the newsstands 6 March?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

That is correct

Comment

Great cover! Too bad I always got a monthly delay on the issues right now. But I can't wait go get my hands on.

Comment

I can't believe it's actually coming out the week it's supposed to. The art looks wonderful in the Dead Zone. Can't wait for it, especially with Hal narrating.
                              No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Working...
                              X