View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #56
Dr. Naysay
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
This is a thread for Kyle/Carol. At least try to stay on topic and leave your obsession with my obsession for another convo in another thread.
I was responding to someone who was addressing me. I wasn't talking about you specifically and the topic of clothes was done at which point I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
It's a fascinating line DC and Marvel walk. They clearly cater to a certain subset of emotionally fragile fans who will always always always want it to be "just the way they like it" and yet you can't just keep telling the same stories month after month.
Which sounds an AWFUL LOT LIKE ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOU
For the people against the idea of Kyle/Carol, would you rather Carol just go ahead and hook up with Hal again for more of the same old same old? You want him to go back to work for Ferris? Even though it'd make me happier to see a more Earth based character driven story, I don't want to go back to THAT. I'd much rather see Hal dealing with the consequences of ditching his job in the Air Force... and how he's to pay rent for an apartment he doesn't stay in without earning money....

~KL~
THAT!

So eat it.
Dr. Naysay is offline   Reply With Quote