Marvel Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Legends

Has anybody else seen the new wave? I was at TRU this morning and saw a few of them but they didn't have Ghost Rider or Thor which are the ones I want from the wave.

I've seen the whole wave, and got the GH, it's awesome.

Thor doesn't come with a BAF piece or a minicomic. :/
    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
      I've seen the whole wave, and got the GH, it's awesome.
      Lucky. Where did you get them? And could you put up a pic or two of Ghost Rider?

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
      Thor doesn't come with a BAF piece or a minicomic.
      That doesn't really bother me, I think the rest of the wave is kind of lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorn8888 View Post
        Lucky. Where did you get them? And could you put up a pic or two of Ghost Rider?
        Got him at TRU in Culver City, Ca as for pics, I'll do you one better, here's my review

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Thanks, you da' man. It looks sick and I can't wait to get mine.
          Zorn8888
          Kilowog's Recruit
          Last edited by Zorn8888; 01-30-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

There's a Orange flame variant floating around as well.

Comment

Great review BC.

I went to my local Toy's R Us this weekend and didn't find anything. I was looking for the Hope Summers figure and Mattel's Arkham City Catwoman 2-pack.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                Great review BC.

I went to my local Toy's R Us this weekend and didn't find anything. I was looking for the Hope Summers figure and Mattel's Arkham City Catwoman 2-pack.
                Darth_Primus I'm with you and look forward to Hope and the Ghost Rider.

Comment

Has anybody found or heard of findings at other retailers like Walmart and Target?

Comment

Over the weekend I went to two Wal-Marts, two Targets and two Toys R Us and only found that purple Iron Man in the new Marvel Legends line at a Toy's R Us. I checked Amazon this morning and Hope Summer is selling for $29.99.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Lucky Me!

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Dakken

Do you think you would be able to do a cast of his head? I've been looking to build a custom of Sadom Yat from the Legion era (pre 52 reboot) and Dakken's head would be perfect for that. Would that mess up the figure too much?
                        <...>

Comment

He plans to cast one but more later.

Whatever Daken I get today, I plan on having casted by a friend of mine.

I won't need a cast of the Daken head. I got that variant, so I need to get a hold of the regular Daken for a head cast.
                          Rick Coronel
                          Hal's Understudy
                          Last edited by Rick Coronel; 02-14-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Here's my pictures of wave 2:
                            http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...60850#p2260850

Comment

saw the Blue Iron Man at my TRU
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X