JSA 1999-2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSA 1999-2006

So over the past week I was able to grab Vol 2 of this JSA iteration. Needless to say that I really enjoyed it and I grabbed the next arc in issues thanks to my LCS's having a sale.

Now I want all 87 issues......

BTW, I love the name Johnny Sorrow.

Ah HA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's really good Dave, sadly they didn't have issue 25 so I'm missing the final chapter for the Return of Hawkman.

Comment

Get the omnibus.

Comment

JSA omnibus volume 2 is coming out!

Comment

I just finished reading issue #51 and that is the fucking Dr. Fate story I've been waiting, seriously this comic is just great superhero work.

It was a bit weird that Dove gave birth to Hector, through using Hank to make Dove pregnant.

Is Hank Hall related to Carter and Hector?

Also, ALAN SCOTT IS A MOTHERFUCKING BADASS.

So glad I'm glad I started collecting this run.

Comment

Glad you're enjoying it. Hank Hall is no relation to Carter an Hector Hall. Surprised he wasn't retconned to be so with this story.

Comment

This is Morrison's JLA, right?

I've been wanting to read it for about 15 years and never gotten around to it. But I did pick up vol. 1 on Comixology during their Christmas sale.

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw that the thread title says JSA and not JLA.

Still gonna read that vol. 1 though.
                myuserid
                Lantern Hex
                Last edited by myuserid; 01-07-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Also, Black Adam, Hawkman and Damage are up to something..... and the new bearer for Eclipso..

but I'm so glad Jessi Quick is joining the team!

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                    I just finished reading issue #51 and that is the fucking Dr. Fate story I've been waiting, seriously this comic is just great superhero work.

It was a bit weird that Dove gave birth to Hector, through using Hank to make Dove pregnant.

Is Hank Hall related to Carter and Hector?

Also, ALAN SCOTT IS A MOTHERFUCKING BADASS.

So glad I'm glad I started collecting this run.
                    1) U'll be seeing more of Dove again in v3, which is both a good AND sad thing....

2) Hank & Dawn giving birth to Hector was all kinds of...... creepy....in my book (I was a big fan of Hawk & Dove vol.2); I just kinda rollled past it w/o thinking too much on it really, and AFAIK they *still* never really resolved how he couldve ended up being Monarch/Extant in my book. :/

3) yea, Alan shines in this book. theres some good Hourman stuff in here too, as well as Cap Marvel.

4) I TOLDJA this was a great run, and a good example of Johns telling good stories w/o being TOO heavy-handed with the re-setting of character backstories....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Just got the first JSA omnibus so i'm getting ready to dig into this myself.
                      Oh heck i can post the picture of it twice, just look at his baby

Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                      Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Worth every penny!

Comment

Finished Black Reign and it was weird to see Nabu turn against Hector like he did.

Also so this is how Black Adam has his own country by the time 52 starts?

Comment

I know 98% of this run

I'm missing issues #25, #58, #64, #74, and 87

Comment

Finished the Ominbus i posted above.
                              Might get part 2 and the Hawkman Omnibus in may for the full JSA fix since its my birthday then.
                              Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                              Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X