Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Villain Draft 5 Booster Beetle vs Blue Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villain Draft 5 Booster Beetle vs Blue Gold

Booster Beetle's Ones Without An Alibi!

VERSUS

Blue Gold's Revenge of the Nerds!

Ones Without An Alibi
    50.00%
    Revenge of the Nerds
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

I think some of these poll threads would benefit from having the lineups listed, in addition to the pictures. This is about the only matchup where I identified enough on sight to make a decision...

Comment

^What Ed said.

Comment

Can someone explain to me why I'm losing?!?!?

Comment

How does Darth Vader and Freddy Krueger lose to a bunch of nerds?

Comment

Because they depend on a bunch of nerds for their popularity?

Comment

Well at least it's tied now

Comment

So now what? Three-way battle next round, or some kind of tie-breaker?

Comment

I think tiebreaker but I need ideas

Comment

I'm not sure. I mean, you could do it randomly, but that's sort of unsatisfying. However, there's probably not a lot of point in reopening the polls at this point, either. We just don't get that many voters these days.

If this was a later round, you could look at votes from earlier rounds as a tie-breaker (even though that isn't exactly fair, it at least avoids being totally random), but that's not an option here.

You could see which person in each tie has won more Drafts in the past, and give the other guy the nod here. We seem to have pretty good records of that (though sometimes it is hard to say, since you may know who the alts are HERE, but you may not know them for all the older drafts...).

The thing is, since you are involved in one of the ties, if you come up with tiebreaker ideas, you have to be careful not to appear as if you are choosing one that gives your team a leg up.

Maybe you could have a vote on tie-breaker ideas. Though the way things are going, that would probably end up in a tie, too.
                    Mister Ed
                    Horse of a Different Color
                    Last edited by Mister Ed; 10-05-2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X