View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #48
PowerRing
Corpse Trainee

OK so I decided to do some Green Lantern movie concepts. Now I haven't read the Green Lantern early draft script that is out floating on the Internet, so I don't know who is going to be in the movie other then Hal Jordan being the main Green Lantern.

First Up is Abin Sur.

Next is Hal Jordan. I did two versions because I like the more traditional look and I like the modern look. I'll let you decide.

Now from what I heard Sinestro is in the movie but only as a Green Lantern, so I did two versions also just to see him in his classic look. Hopefully we might see it in future films.

Next up are the Guardians of the Universe. I like the way they looked in the Superman TAS episode "In Brightest Day" so I again did two versions one to reflect the cartoon and one to reflect the more classical look. I know that they have big heads but when I tried to make them that way it just didn't look right so you just have to use your imagination.

Finally I don't know what other Green Lanterns are in the movie so i did a couple just for $#!@ and giggles. Kilowog, Arisa, Tomar Re, Boodikka, Arkkis Chummuck, Ch'P, Green Man, Jack T. Chance, Ke'Hann, I even did G'Nort.

I hope to see these other Green Lanterns in future films. John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, and Katma Tui taking over Sinestro's position a Green Lantern when he goes rogue. I hope you all enjoy them as much I did making them.

My Art My Art II

Last edited by PowerRing; 02-14-2010 at 02:33 PM.
PowerRing is offline   Reply With Quote