Tom "Pieface" Kalmaku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom "Pieface" Kalmaku

Anyone have any idea if he will ever again be an ongoing supporting character for Hal Jordan?

When I was reading Legacy: Last Will and Testament I had no idea I was reading what was intended to be a Goodbye to Tom Kalmaku, but I guess now that's what it was?

No after Hal came back we did get to see Tom again. He's currently Carol's Partner and leading Aeronautical designer at Ferris. since Hal is back in the U.S.A.F. now however, we won't see him as much.
    Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Yeah, as much as I don't want them to just rehash the old status quo in terms of Hal's supporting cast and relationships, I do find it kind of odd and disappointing that Tom hasn't been at least mentioned more often. I mean, the two were CLOSE friends, I thought. I don't want Tom hanging around Edwards all the time, but it would be nice to drop in a mention or two about Hal going to visit him and his family, even if they don't feel like actually SHOWING it.

Comment

Now that Hal's going to be working for Carol again, (assuming sinestro ever lets Hal have five minutes alone on Earth)Maybe we'll see Tom show up a bit more.
        Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

You know what they say about assuming...

Comment

What do they say about reviving old threads for no reason?

Comment

Are you forgetting about freedom of speech good doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
                Now that Hal's going to be working for Carol again, (assuming sinestro ever lets Hal have five minutes alone on Earth)Maybe we'll see Tom show up a bit more.
                He was mentioned in issue three and I think that will be about it. Johns has made it clear that he doesn't like the character, plus he seems to prefer having Sinestro take center stage while Hal and his personal life are secondary.

Comment

It would be nice to see Hal and Tom hang out ocasionally. I understand that Carol is a central chracter but I tire of here easy.
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                    What do they say about reviving old threads for no reason?
                    It says they are being monitored closely.

Comment

Mmmm-hmmmm.

Comment

lol OP quit forum.
                        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

The OP was a guest, not a member.

Comment

no. I looked at some of the posts I made when I started here as golddragon71 and it labels that id now as a guest also. I changed my id to the present one a few months after I joined.
                            Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Working...
                            X