Green Lantern movie budget and filming information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern movie budget and filming information

The Hollywood Reporter informed that Green Lantern's pre-production will start in June, and the filming, in November 2009, for a December 2010 release, on Fox's Studio, in Sidney, Australia. The movie's budget will be of 150 million, and the filming will dure from 6 to 9 months. And, while the main cast is not chosen, casting director Bryan Fuller is alredy considering unknow young australian actors for the roles of Nathan Jordan and young Hal Jordan.

It has begun.

Cool.
    I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

So didn't need another thread for this...Let's be a little more aware and look before we post.

Comment

I dont see ap roblem with it, but regardless, thanks for the info. I'm getting ready to get ready to be excited.

Comment

Yeah I just read an article about it . . . I think the writer of the article I read is a moron but hey each to his own . . . saying WB was scrapping the bottom of the barrel and making a Green Lantern movie . . .

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Probably someone who doesn't understand the source material. People can be pretty dismissive of things they don't understand, agree with or know about.
            "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
            Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
            Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
            who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
            to change the world. This time, Lord...
            Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by Spectremjm View Post
              Probably someone who doesn't understand the source material. People can be pretty dismissive of things they don't understand, agree with or know about.
              Yeah, I think you are correct, I don't think the author even tried doing a search on Green Lantern. I mean isn't Green Lantern one of DC top Heros?

-Disjaukifa

Comment

I think GL is one of the highest, if not THE highest, selling title/s DC currently puts out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Owl View Post
                  I think GL is one of the highest, if not THE highest, selling title/s DC currently puts out.
                  Definitely not the highest. But it is one of their best sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    Definitely not the highest. But it is one of their best sellers.
                    yeah that is what I thought. I knew Green Lantern was one of their major comics.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Working...
                    X