This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys suck and this whole dating thing is bullshit......just sayin
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

sorry to hear that bro but you'll find someone good enough for you eventually

Comment

So they say...yet here I am 26 years and still never had a boyfriend.....sigh
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

theres someone out there for ya. i didn't start dating til i was 21 and just finally met the first girl i have been with for more then a month so it can happen

Comment

Oh I know it can....

Comment

there ya go stay positive things will come when they are ment to

Comment

Man, this turned into an episode of Sex and the City, with A-Train sounding like Carrie and Havik like Charolette. I'll be the slutty Samantha.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

LMAO!!! ewww i have to be foot face

Comment

Or...we can go the other route and say A-Train is VINCENT CHASE from Entourage and Havik is more like Eric! lol but given the "circumstances", that's harder to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      LMAO!!! ewww i have to be foot face
                      leave it to darth

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Or...we can go the other route and say A-Train is VINCENT CHASE from Entourage and Havik is more like Eric! lol but given the "circumstances", that's harder to believe.
                        I wish I was like Vinny Chase...except for you know....the whole banginig women thing. I actually think I am more like E. Constantly trying to reconnect with or date my "Sloane" (sp?) and it not working.

Comment

lmao you guys are too much

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            I think E had more relationship trouble than Vincent. If we went that route, I'd be turtle and sponging off Vincent.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Hey Darth Primus, Have you ever seen the movie "Lumpia"?

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

^ That's freakin AWESOME!!! I never seen that before, but it's in my Netflix que now. Looks like the Pinoy version of Kick Ass, ha hah ha. However, if it were me, I use balut instead of lumpia as my weapon.

The movie looks like it was shot in Daily City.

Comment

Working...
                                X