the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman tries to pet Omaha zoo tiger, gets bitten

(Reuters) - A woman who broke into an Omaha zoo was bitten by a tiger when she tried to pet it in its cage, police said.

The woman, Jacqueline Eide, 33, was hospitalized at Creighton University Medical Center after being bitten on the left hand, police said in a statement on Sunday.

Eide entered the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium after it was closed and reached into a tiger's cage to pet it. A friend took her to the hospital.

"Eide was aggressive toward staff and showed signs of intoxication of alcohol and/or drugs," the statement said.

A police spokesman was not available to say if Eide would be charged. A hospital spokesman declined to give her condition.

(Reporting by Ian Simpson; Editing by Doina Chiacu)

Comment

That is incredibly stupid, but I wonder about the layout there. At our local zoo the only way you could attempt that would be if you broke into the behind-the-scenes areas. In the public areas of the zoo there is no WAY to get close enough for something like that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        That is incredibly stupid, but I wonder about the layout there. At our local zoo the only way you could attempt that would be if you broke into the behind-the-scenes areas. In the public areas of the zoo there is no WAY to get close enough for something like that to happen.
        Yeah, same at the Philly Zoo. But, the fact that she did it when it was closed suggests she wouldn't have gotten that far during normal hours.

Comment

Man I really hope they don't destroy the tiger because of this person's stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Yeah, same at the Philly Zoo. But, the fact that she did it when it was closed suggests she wouldn't have gotten that far during normal hours.
            Same at the Roger Williams Zoo in RI as well, friends. Although I can't recall if they had tigers, but I'm fairly certain they had animals with the same ferocity.

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
            Man I really hope they don't destroy the tiger because of this person's stupidity.
            Same thoughts here, too. I pray they just leave the animal alone.

Comment

i hope not either but judging by this woman who tried petting a tiger i wouldnt be suprised if she used this to sue. people will do stupid shit for money expecially the way the economy is in our country
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

It would have only been more satisfying if the tiger had severed the stupid bitch's arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                  It would have only been more satisfying if the tiger had severed the stupid bitch's arm.
                  if people are stupid enough messing with natures creatures they deserve what they get. just because its in a zoo do they think itll be tamed like a horse? i mean come on
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Reminds me of the story of a drunk guy who jumped the fence in a Chinese zoo to go hug a Panda. Found out the hard way that they are not as cuddly as they look.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahoma-ma...tume/36200570?

Oklahoma mayor apologizes after husband dresses up in KKK costume

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          I thought the same thing.
                          Oh I doubt it. The tiger just did what tigers do.

Comment

Excellent!

http://news.yahoo.com/taco-bell-exec...152954330.html

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2424301

Ohio boy, 6, suspended from school for shooting friend with imaginary bow and arrow

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

tbqh Im LOL'n *hard* at this, but even still:
                                http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2428310

Fla. officer shows up wasted to receive award at anti-drunk driving conference, spotted stripped down to boxers in hotel hallway

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X