marvel's avengers alliance for facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvel's avengers alliance for facebook

anybody else play this? just nabbed rockets movie alt and gamoras is unlockable in the simulator challenge set. groot should be next week and the next player vs player charachter is karnark

TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 08-23-2014, 05:46 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

I play. Haven't picked up any Guardians yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
      I play. Haven't picked up any Guardians yet.
      i used a shit load of gold for the spec ops for star lord. drax and gamora are 90 cp a piece and rr is 135. they also just released medusa for 90 cp.

starlord is the best infiltraitor in the game imo and pairs up nicely with movie rocket.

if you still play you should collect the free 20 gold pd is giving since tactics will be shut down soon. all you do is go to tactics and under the ad that pops up itll say collect 20 free gold and itll take you to the marvel avengers alliance game

Comment

New Suit: Modern Star Lord
        NO TASKS
        Prices: 65 Command Points Blaster, 65 Command Points Tactican

also new pvp and pre seasons

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2...ce_the_new_pvp

Comment

so i have all gotg plus uniforms and just got the cosmic set of weapons. pretty fucking brutal actually

Comment

finally got moonknight squirel girl and kang.

my gamora is level 14 ( maxed out) im level 211 ( 300 is the max)and waiting for the next pvp since the reward is karnark

Comment

Working...
            X