Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 to Jay Burg. Very Awesome Figures and Excellent Deal! Many thanks!
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• +1 to hazardfilms, thanks for the prompt payment, can always count on you.

Comment

• +1 to Scythe for keeping me in mind for fodder parts and being just an outstanding fella!
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• +1 hazardfilms.

Thanks for the cool Black Hand custom & Indigo Staff etc.

Comment

• +1 rdhanded2. Awesome transaction with super quick shipping. Thanks for the Grundy comics man.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• +2 GLjeff for two great transactions! Both arrived very quickly and with a little bonus. Thanks man!
              A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• +1 to nevemore, my parts got here very quickly thanks again man.

Comment

• +1 to Zan_Black_Lantern paid extremely fast and great communication. I look forward to trading with you in the future!

-Henry Adams

Comment

• +1 again to my good friend nevermore, parts got here quickly, always a pleasure to trade with you.

Comment

• +1 to Zan_Black_Lantern...great communication, quick payment. Perfect transaction! Glad I could help out.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• +2 to TheGoatLantern, one transaction from me and another one for my cousin. thanks for keeping in contact with us the whole time man!

Comment

• Lanternjv and cousin +2 great member and great guy!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• -1 TheGoatLantern, as he still has not fully refunded me after not being able to aquire a con exclusive. Only have my money has been refunded and that is since Aug

Comment

• +1 HKD138, awesome member, he's new here but a man of his word! a pleasure to do business with!

Comment

• +1 to lanternjv37 ,great member. Very welcoming and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X