This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superman8193 View Post
    Here is my newest creations using the 2 cut-outs of the Eradicator I recently acquired and a great BG wallpaper from ahwehota over on deviant art.com.

Notice anything different?
    Great job!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
      Maybe if it was done with a widescreen look, with black bars on the top and bottom?
      maybe move to this decade and get a widescreen monitor
      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
        Damn...harsh. I guess I too am in the stone age. At this point I would hate to buy a widescreen one. I'd have to crop or redo all the wallpapers I have in my files. ugh!
        I always try to default my wallpapers to 1600x1200. If I post one that is 1024x768, it is due to the original source picture being too small. FYI

Comment

• Updated Eradicator Wall

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
          Great job!!!
          Thanks!

Here is an updated version of one of them. I brightened up the logo to better match the background & enlarged the image to 1600x1200.

I always try to default my wallpapers to 1600x1200. If I post one that is 1024x768, it is due to the original source picture being too small. FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman8193 View Post
            Damn...harsh. I guess I too am in the stone age. At this point I would hate to buy a widescreen one. I'd have to crop or redo all the wallpapers I have in my files. ugh!
            That's why you should always build big and scale down

Comment

• HOLY SH!T SM8193, THOSE LOOKS AWESOME

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• another take on the "Planeteers" of the DCU wp and a remake of the movie wp with the old GL logo in it (all made by AquaFan of the CBR website)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I uploaded allot of wallpaper in a 15 meg rar to rapidshare, so here's the link for those that want to download it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/456948971/GL-Wallpaper.rar
                  Orbis terrarum Est Non Satis, tamen boobs es satis mihi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                    I'll have you know, my little buttnugget, that I DO have a shiny, brand new flatscreen monitor! That's why I need wallpapers in 1024x768 format!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                      I'll have you know, my little buttnugget, that I DO have a shiny, brand new flatscreen monitor! That's why I need wallpapers in 1024x768 format!
                      LOL That Sh*t is funny right there!

Comment

• I am BACK!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• The New Flash WP

I love it over at deviantart.com! It is a treasure trove of material! I pieced together this wall from 2 renders from 2 different deviants over there. If you get the chance, visit thier pages over there. You won't be dissappointed!

Flash Render by: *Roger-Robinson http://fav.me/d3cje63

Flash Logo Render by: ~KellCandido http://fav.me/d31g9m5

Flash text logo: cut out by me.

Just to clarify, this is not an "official" DC costume. The guy who made it (Roger-Robinson) was making this as a concept design of the FLASH for the cancelled FLASH video game that he did at BottleRocket Entertainment.

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• World's Finest, BG & SG Superman

Batman # 293

World's Finest #182

World's Finest #228

World's Finest #247

World's Finest #149

World's Finest #211

World's Finest #261

Generations

80's Batgirl & Supergirl by: Bryan Talbot

Superman/Batman

Found this pic of The Flash & his Scooter, online. It was actually already a wallpaper. But it was a HUGE widescreen wall with this little bitty pic, with nothing else. A lot of BLANK space. So I cropped in on the image to a standard 1024x768 & slapped in a logo.

Came across this image of the cover from DCUO Legends #1. As soon as I saw it, I saved it & immediately started cutting him out. The S wallpaper I used as a BG, I got over a DA a looooong time ago before I decided to start making my own wallpapers. So I did not make a point to get the designers name. Once I find out who it is, I'll edit this post to give them credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post

Is it possible to get these guys "lanterned". In order I would like them to be:
                                Fear, Compassion, Hope, Love, Will, Rage

If a costume change is possible that'd be sweet but whatever can be done would also be good. Thanks in advance.
                                no dice on this
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X