Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk vs Hal Jordan (yes i know there will be a slight bias : P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk vs Hal Jordan (yes i know there will be a slight bias : P)

So i've had this ongoing argument with my friends that the Green Lantern would beat the hulk in a fight. and by fight i mean face to face, no surprise attacks.

Obviously i believe that would destroy the hulk, but i'd like to hear other people's takes on the fight. what do you think would happen.

i think that hal would put the hulk into a bubble and fly him to outer space (depending on the hulk, he could leave him in space and let him suffocate/implode. but we'll just use world war hulk) and throw him into the hottest star he could think of. A lot of people like to bring up the fact that the hulk can regenerate, but i dont think his rate of regeneration would be fast enough to keep up with the burning of a star that hot.
    Hal Jordan
    84.44%
    The Hulk
    15.56%

I'm calling Hulk.

Your bubble scenario doesn't take into account the Hulk's desire to not be in a bubble. That comes down to: what's stronger, Jordan's Willpower, or Hulk's Rage. Since the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets, it's only a matter of time before the bubble is popped, and Hulk escapes.

If Hal gets anywhere near Hulk, it's over.

Comment

actually they fought against each other in a dc vs marvel crossover, afaik as I remember Hal did well
      Shaolinlantern
      Parallax Host
      Last edited by Shaolinlantern; 10-12-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I've got to go with the Hulk on this one. Hal would do well, but I don't think he has enough willpower to overcome the strength of the Hulk. I think it would be interesting to see Hulk versus Guy.
        MEH

Comment

I cast my vote....BROTHERS.

Comment

Got to go with the GL on this one Hal is a legend with the ring and if any GL could beat Hulk it would be him That being said I hope Hulk causes some damage first

Comment

Theoretically, there is no way Hulk should even be able to touch Hal. All Hal has to do is stay a couple miles up in the air and beam constructs down at Hulk until he defeats him. Hulk can leap at Hal or throw stuff at him, but Hal should be able to avoid that with ease.

The hard part would be putting Hulk down for the count, but I still think Hal is up to the task.

And what Marvel Vs. DC crossover was that? The one with the JLA and Avengers drawn by Perez?
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

ummm..............Hal?
                With lethal force enabled or not.

Comment

Hal all the way!!
                  I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post

And what Marvel Vs. DC crossover was that? The one with the JLA and Avengers drawn by Perez?
                    I think ,it was Unlimited Acess #1 .

Comment

Hal wins easily if he fights smart enough. Although he isn't known for tactics. Stay at a distance and create constructs that confuse and wear down the Hulk until there's nothing left or throw him into a star like someone else said.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Didn't rookie Hal make real short work of Kalibak simply because he couldn't fly?

Comment

Yeah, we've already seen Hal vs. Hulk. First issue Unlimited Access, 1999 I think. Or 98.

Comment

Hal would win.
                            GL ring is the ultimate weapon in the universe. It would have no problem taking down the Hulk.
                            "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Hal, simply because he would find a way

Comment

Working...
                              X