Xbox One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No *we* didn't.

M$ saw their preorders were down to Sony 14:1.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
      + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      This video shows that they are all about the Money and were stuck on that DRM issue. I mean really, just a two days after this interview do they change their stance.

Comment

No *we* didn't.

M$ saw their preorders were down to Sony 14:1.
        Sony didn't unveil jack until well after a metric fuckton of hate had exploded against Microsoft.

OUR metric fuckton of hate.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          Sony didn't unveil jack until well after a metric fuckton of hate had exploded against Microsoft.

OUR metric fuckton of hate.
          But they were dead set on their policies. Look at the videos I posted. The saw all the money they were losing and that's what changed them.

Sony didn't unveil anything because they are learning from the initial failure of the PS3. History repeats itself and now M$ is in the same position that Sony was in with the PS3 launch. Sony was very cocky due to the success of the PS2, now M$ is that way after the success of the 360.

Comment

But they were dead set on their policies. Look at the videos I posted. The saw all the money they were losing and that's what changed them.
            This goes with what I have been saying, not against it.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Had Microsoft continued on their origonal trajectory for the Xbox One, they would have failed worse than the Atari Jaguar. Now that they reversed most of their idiocy, it's looking better. But they still have lost the customers' trust. And it will take a lot of time and a lot of effort to regain this trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                But they still have lost the customers' trust. And it will take a lot of time and a lot of effort to regain this trust.
                That's the problem, they can easily switch the lights back on in a few years and that will be your entire collection of games fucked over. They made their intentions quite clear, I'd never trust a company like MS to not screw you over.

Not that any of the three will be going out of business, but I see PS4 being the leader of next gen. With a good PC/Laptop I don't see the point in owning a XBONE.

For a better variety of games I think the winning combo is PC/PS4/WiiU, if you can afford all that. I think that's what I'll be looking at in the future as my current combo of PC/Wii/DS gave me a great selection of games(Not all FPS or shooting), all I need now is a PS3 and I'll be set for a few more years.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                  That's the problem, they can easily switch the lights back on in a few years and that will be your entire collection of games fucked over. They made their intentions quite clear, I'd never trust a company like MS to not screw you over.

Why would you think they'll switch back? You think one change...one POSITIVE change...is enough to call Microsoft fickle? Fickle enough to revert to hated policies?
                  W.West
                  Last edited by W.West; 06-24-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• It's not the will or wont they do it, but if they did, it wouldn't surprise me. I can avoid that whole possibility by simply not buying their product.

Why would they do it? Why did they do it in the first place? That would be the answer.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Well, Dead Rising is only on XBox. I'll miss the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Well, Dead Rising is only on XBox. I'll miss the next one.
                        Dead Rising will most likely be a timed exclusive and will eventually be ported to other platforms.

Comment

• Yeah, I honestly don't see Capcom releasing a completely console exclusive title. They love that money too much, which is demonstrated by their terrible DLC strategy.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

............and hes OUTTA THERE!! http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...173941917.html

Xbox chief leaving Microsoft for top spot at Zynga

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• i dont think it was a willing to leave move...think the original policies are costing lots of people jobs

Comment

• I'd imagine the "You scrubs who can't afford the internet, can buy a 360" line sealed his fate.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Working...
                                X