No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While shopping at B&N for a Mother's Day gift, I picked up Good Will Hunting on DVD. Both my mother's gift (a coloring bird guide) and this were under $6 each.

Comment

• The Walking Dead, Vol. 29: Lines We Cross (TPB)

Comment

• An Amazon order mainly to get and read the book before GFest (July) but taking advantage of free shipping too:

Ishiro Honda by Steve Ryfle and Ed Godziszewski

Hot Shots 1 & 2 (DVD)

Return of the Five Deadly Venoms (DVD)

Varan (DVD)

Comment

• Visited my uncle in central PA yesterday and got these at an antique mall there:

Roger Miller's Golden Hits (album)
          NA Jennings' A Texas Ranger (book)

Comment

• Logan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Marco Beltrami

Comment

• More sales and coupons at B&N:

1776 (DVD)

Donovan's Reef (DVD)
              Space Cop
              The Dandy
              Last edited by Space Cop; 07-18-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves (Intrada Special Collection Volume 395) [2-CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Composed And Conducted By Michael Kamen

Comment

• EDIT: this arrived in the mail:

Pre-ordered Bret Baier's new book (Three Days in Moscow) on Reagan and the fall of the Soviets (released May 15) because B&N offered it $10 cheaper and signed by the author, which seemed like a cool deal for a book that's up my alley.

Originally posted by robojac View Post
                  Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves (Intrada Special Collection Volume 395) [2-CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Composed And Conducted By Michael Kamen
                  That was a good one.
                  Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 05-31-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• ^That's a good-looking Darkwing. Before I noticed the arm joint, I thought you posted a cartoon.

Meanwhile, my last trip to B&N including bargain bin diving with a couple coupons and netted the below for $22:

Comment

• Coco (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Comment

• An Amazon order came in:

Sci-Fi Creature Classics (DVD 4 pack)

Disaster Artist (BD)

Pacific Rim 2 (BD)

Showgirls (15th Anniversary BD)

Comment

• TV Guide Magazine: Comic-Con Special 2018

Comment

• Oh good, Robojac or someone else posts and I can break up mine so it doesn't look like I went on a shopping spree.
                              My haul from G-Fest XXV this past weekend (not the books or DS coffin set):

[EDIT: the first Ultraman finger puppet is not new. I must've scooped him up with the others because I had already displayed them.]

[EDIT: the five-movie set was actually a door prize at a midnight movie.]

Comment

• Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis (Music From The DC Universe Animated Original Movie) - Composed By Frederik Weidmann

Justice League: Gods And Monsters (Music From The DC Universe Animated Original Movie) - Composed By Frederik Weidmann

Crisis On Earth-X (Original Television Soundrack) - Music By Blake Neely, Nathaniel Blume, Daniel James Chan, and Sherri Chung

Comment

Working...
                                X