Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite story arc of a comic EVER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JLA World War III. Shows how badass the Justice League can and should be

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      JLA World War III. Shows how badass the Justice League can and should be
      Beautiful at all times.

Comment

HELLBLAZER Dangerous Habits

Nobody can beat the Devil twice and show him the finger... only John Constantine
        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
          HELLBLAZER Dangerous Habits

Nobody can beat the Devil twice and show him the finger... only John Constantine

GREAT choice! The last page of that arc may be the single best last page of a comic...of all time! Nobody has balls like John Constantine

Comment

Gart Ennis is a Genius.. I love his Hellblazer's run was really cool. And Preacher... a Masterpiece!!!
            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

I don't know if it counts as an arc since it's not part of the mainstream continuity, but the Dark Knight Returns is the ultimate book/story to me. 20 years on and I still love it to death. I never get bored reading it and it never seems outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by momaw View Post
                I don't know if it counts as an arc since it's not part of the mainstream continuity, but the Dark Knight Returns is the ultimate book/story to me. 20 years on and I still love it to death. I never get bored reading it and it never seems outdated.
                The Reaganism jabs date it a little.

Comment

I would have to say (even though its a bit cliche) Batman- Long Halloween or Bone by Jeff Smith(which doesnt really have arcs but does have an end)

Comment

CBR is having a Top 100 Story Arcs countdown list. Click the link(Register) and list yours from 1-10 with 10 being your favorite.

Or not, and just post here. lol

Comment

Punisher : Welcome Home Frank, the twelve issue series it was freaking great my favorite punisher book still

Comment

New X-Men: Childhoods End

Shows how deadly and evil Stryker and the Purifiers were

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                        Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Magneto testament Being a historian it blew my mind how good a tale this was and i dont think anyone really read it

The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                          Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Green Lantern: The Road Back.

I could add a Guy And His G'Nort to that one too, because they were practically the same story.

Emerald Dawn II rates a mention too.

Comment

For a non-GL story, it's the Galactus trilogy by Lee and Kirby.

Comment

Swamp Thing: American Gothic is right up there for me. It's long, but it's technically one arc.

Comment

Working...
                                X