Blackest Night #0 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I didn't even click the link. Who the hell would pay $50.00 for a FREE comic book
    I wouldn't pay 50 . . . but to get the comic a whole month early and it having a variant cover I was willing to pay good little bit . . . nothing stupid mind you .

Comment

Originally posted by Disjaukifa View Post
      I wouldn't pay 50 . . . but to get the comic a whole month early and it having a variant cover I was willing to pay good little bit . . . nothing stupid mind you .
      I'm not sure I'd WANT to get it early. I think it would just drive me nuts to get this that early, and then know that I'd have to wait at LEAST 3 months for any follow-up, possibly longer with all the delays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I'm not sure I'd WANT to get it early. I think it would just drive me nuts to get this that early, and then know that I'd have to wait at LEAST 3 months for any follow-up, possibly longer with all the delays.
        That is true. However it would still been neat to have owned, especially since it had "Retailer Summit Sketch Variant" printed across the cover. I think it would have been a great issue to own just for the uniqueness about it.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

This is actually the second time he pulled it down or it was pulled down. I think it is getting removed or something because it is so far before the summit.

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzEpilogue View Post
            This is actually the second time he pulled it down or it was pulled down. I think it is getting removed or something because it is so far before the summit.
            Yeah you are probably correct. Still I hope I can get my hands on a variant cover of Blackest Night once it comes out . . .

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzEpilogue View Post
              Interesting for the variant collectors out there...

Link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-BL...ayphotohosting

Oh, come on! A variant for a FREE comic?!?

Comment

Hey Guys,

Well I happened to be roaming the internet during my lunch break when I came across this. I bought it, yes I bought a free comic. Yes its a variant cover on a free cover, and yes I think its really kewl.

If you are wondering why I think its neat, its because I have discovered I am a variant cover addict. I love variant covers and I want them all. Don't know why but I love all of them. ANYWAYS, it has been shipped to me and I will have it in my hands Monday. Here is a picture. I will post better pictures of the cover on Monday after work.

Please note this picture was taken with a cell phone hence the funny color and fuzziness.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Well sir...that book is a month away from being released through retail. So, excuse me while I leave this thread for fear of future spoilers.

Comment

ANYWAYS, it has been shipped to me and I will have it in my hands Monday.
                    Then I think on Monday you will be a celebrity around here.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      Well sir...that book is a month away from being released through retail. So, excuse me while I leave this thread for fear of future spoilers.
                      The funny thing is I am not sure I am even going to put up spoiler or other images other than the cover and back cover. I going to have to think about it.

And if I do any spoilers I am not sure what I am going to do . . . I don't know yet . . .

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      Then I think on Monday you will be a celebrity around here.
                      Honestly I didn't even think about that when I bought it or posted it . . . I just keep thinking about how some member thought it was odd to have a variant for a free comic.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

I will call him on it and say you can email me the pics that are inside. you do have my email address

thanks
                        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Honestly I was very surprised I was able to nab this issues for two reasons. One I just happened to come across it as it was being listed which was shear luck .

Two I have no idea how the seller got the issue . I can only assume that the person works for DC and has access to the issue and gets them early somehow. Again this issue is not going to be released till May 2nd and I will have it in hand on March 30th .

Hahaha seems kind of backwards from the issue #39 of Green Lantern right now

-Disjaukifa
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2009, 04:37 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see some scans. It's incredibly lucky of you to find that. Congrats.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Honestly I was very surprised I was able to nab this issues for two reasons. One I just happened to come across it as it was being listed which was shear luck .

Two I have no idea how the seller got the issue . I can only assume that the person works for DC and has access to the issue and gets them early somehow. Again this issue is not going to be released till May 2nd and I will have it in hand on March 30th .

Hahaha seems kind of backwards from the issue #39 of Green Lantern right now

-Disjaukifa

yeah so again email me the contents I would love to see it as im sure a shit load of us would.

dont dangle the carrot to the rest of us bunnies if your not willing to share
                              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                                yeah so again email me the contents I would love to see it as im sure a shit load of us would.

dont dangle the carrot to the rest of us bunnies if your not willing to share
                                I will not post the images direct in the forum for those who want to wait, that was the point I was trying to get across. I can understand why some would want to wait and get a copy of the issue themselves before reading it. However for the people that want it, shoot my a pm please with an email address.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Working...
                                X