Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by havik View Post
    xbox one works with their desire to be the one and only device in your living room
    Oh I get it, I just think it's terrible.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

PS4 for me.

Comment

i am all over this sony better come big

Comment

I'm not interested in watching tv on my console or kinect. And I hate using windows on my PC so I know I don't want it on a console lol.

Comment

I figured they would close the show with call of duty. it is their bread and butter. im tired of that series.

Comment

I'm 95% sure Microsoft hired people to applaud in the audience.

Comment

Didn't get to watch the full show but I like what I saw so far. I am all about the one stop shop for everything as I am trying to accomplish that in my house now.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                  I'm 95% sure Microsoft hired people to applaud in the audience.
                  ^^LOL

You may now clap lol.

Pretty short wasn't it? Only thing of note was that new remedy game, that looks pretty cool. I guess this close to E3 they were always going to hold back.

I still haven't seen enough to take me away from the master race PC gaming, given that game might well be on PC like remedy's other games.

E3 should be all out warfare.

Uh-oh

Microsoft confirms 'pre-owned fee' for Xbox One
                  http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-for-xbox-one/

I wonder what that "fee" is. Deal breaker right there.
                  Frank Castle
                  Alpha-Lantern
                  Last edited by Frank Castle; 05-21-2013, 06:30 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

So from reading that article, I can't buy a game and play it at a friend's house with paying extra? WEAK! That's basically a way to block used games too right? Unless buying a used "disc" comes with some type of code that will negate the fee.
                    "Chosen"
                    NOT his black friend
                    Last edited by "Chosen"; 05-21-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah the pay a fee to play used games is a deal breaker

Comment

Now what about rented games?
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Now what about rented games?
                          It's the same no matter what. One disc one console. To use a disc on an additional system yields a fee. What that fee is we don't know right now, but I have a feeling it might be half the game price. That's the only way they can really make money. Otherwise if it was only say $5-$10, what's stopping someone from buying a game and giving it to 10 of their friends? They have a full retail game for chump change.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                            So from reading that article, I can't buy a game and play it at a friend's house with paying extra? WEAK! That's basically a way to block used games too right? Unless buying a used "disc" comes with some type of code that will negate the fee.
                            that seems to be the case. although if they can somehow control the price of used games by making you purchase a second license it could work. although what is to stop you from downloading your profile to friends device

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-for-xbox-one/

I wonder what that "fee" is. Deal breaker right there.
                              And with that, I won't own a Xbox One

Comment

Created a thread for this.

http://thegreenlanterncorps.com/foru...ad.php?t=22223

Comment

Working...
                                X