I'm being stalked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being stalked

This is crazy stuff. Maybe seven years ago, I had a couple of brief conversations with a woman. I had completely forgotten about her, until a couple of weeks ago when I bumped into her. She approached me very aggressively, but I excused myself because I'm NOT interested in her.

And since then, we've "bumped into each other" three more times. Our most recent "chance encounter" was today. She was far enough away from me that I was able to get away from without any interaction, but I know damned well now that she's studying my habits and following me around.

Apparently she doesn't work at all, or she works so few hours that she's able to devote a great deal of time to this. If she's unemployed, I'll wager that she's getting government disability payments for a mental illness.

This is pretty disturbing, and I don't know anything else to do except rebuff her very firmly if she approaches me again.

But I know a guy who's as crazy and aggressive as she is, so maybe I'll try to steer them toward each other

Smart guy on Internet brags about risky life situation, chooses not to tell the cops.

Story at 11.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

I don't know where you see any bragging there. If you imagine she's anything to brag about, I'll be glad to send her your way.

Comment

Comment

d@mn dog, you so lucky, wish i had a crazy woman following me i'd use her to "take care" of some people i don't like (ie ya know if you really love me you'd "take care" of so and so)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

You should totally sleep with her. Crazy bitches are way more fun in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
              I wouldn't do that even if she got into a body bag with a hole cut in it.

No I would not.
              Trey Strain
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-23-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                This is pretty disturbing, and I don't know anything else to do except rebuff her very firmly if she approaches me again.
                going with the "strong rebuff" -idea, a brick upside da could work to perm change her mind.... >.> <.< >.>

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                awww, DAMMIT!!! ya beat me to it.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I'm curious. Stalking is a crime, right? Why aren't the police an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    Stalking is a crime, right?
                    Eh, is it? I'm not sure if it is, per se.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      Eh, is it? I'm not sure if it is, per se.
                      I believe it is (though it may vary by jurisdiction). Though the crime they are charged with sometimes might not actually be called "stalking", it might be some variety of harassment.

Comment

She hasn't committed a crime. She hasn't said or done anything that was threatening, and I haven't told her to stay away from me.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that anyone with more than 10,000 posts on this forum considers any attention to be unwanted.

Comment

If she hasn't committed a crime, then she probably isn't technically stalking you yet. But yeah, I guess the first step is to tell her to stop doing whatever she is doing that makes you uncomfortable. If she ignores that and keeps doing it, then it becomes actionable.

Comment

Originally posted by LanternAlgae View Post
                              I find it hard to believe that anyone with more than 10,000 posts on this forum considers any attention to be unwanted.
                              I'll assume that's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X