Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's getting the 1:6 Sinestro tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's getting the 1:6 Sinestro tomorrow?

Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2009, 06:28 PM.

That thing is one seriously ugly Ken doll.............

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
      That thing is one seriously ugly Ken doll.............
      No shit

Hey, I wonder if you could repaint a Barbie doll as Lyssa Drak or Karu-Sil?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
        No shit

Hey, I wonder if you could repaint a Barbie doll as Lyssa Drak or Karu-Sil?
        Not a bad idea! It's like doing the GL version of the barbie DCU editions. Just like the did for Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl.

Comment

My GL 1:6 needs a friend...or should I say enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by GL13 View Post
            Not a bad idea! It's like doing the GL version of the barbie DCU editions. Just like the did for Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl.
            Hmm... Get a Barbie and spray paint it blue. LyssaŽs uniform is not overly complex. It would need her evil smirk instead of the "happy" smiley face Barbie has.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
              Hmm... Get a Barbie and spray paint it blue. LyssaŽs uniform is not overly complex. It would need her evil smirk instead of the "happy" smiley face Barbie has.
              Maybe I'll swipe one(barbie) from my sister.

Comment

I'm picking up the 13" Sinestro tomorrow! What I saw in the solicits looked good, so I ordered it. Besides, I'd like another GL figure to go with the 2 13" GLs I have already.

I'm hoping Alan Scott is next!

Comment

getting this tomorrow.

Comment

nope. One of the major drawbacks with living out of a backpakc is i havn't any room for many toys or comics. So i only buy smaller things that i must have

Comment

When one of you picks this up, could you post some pictures of the final product?

I'm really skeptical as to whether or not this costume will look good in fabric, and that's going to be the deciding factor for me. If the costume looks really good, I'll pick one up. But if it looks as cheesy as it does in the solicitation photos of the prototype, I'll pass.

Comment

What does this Sinestro look like?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          What does this Sinestro look like?
                          Here's the solicitation photos (i.e. photos of the prototype):

This may only be because it's the prototype, but that picture makes it look as though his power battery does NOT light-up, whereas the previously released Green Lantern Deluxe Figures DO come with a light-up power battery.

Also, I'm pretty sure the colors on the Sinestro Corps symbol are reversed. I hope that's fixed on the final production version.

Comment

I've never liked fabric figures, so I'll be passing on this without a second thought.
                            sigpic
                            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I like, but I have to choose. This month was really expensive when it came to figures and comics, so IŽll have to pass. Looks a cool display piece tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X