Ion and Infinite Crisis storyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ion and Infinite Crisis storyline

Can someone point me to where I can find Kyle becoming Ion again during the Infinite Crisis story? I have OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Infinite Crisis trades but didn't see anything about it. I did see on Wiki, "When Jade dies during the Infinite Crisis Rann/Thanagar War Special, she transfers her power to Rayner, catalyzing his transformation into Ion." I've looked thru my copy of of the R/T War and Jade is nowhere in it. I know Wiki cannot be trusted, so I was wondering if anyone could help?

It was a 1-shot "special" issue that happened after the events of the miniseries.

Comment

If you are looking for collected editions they are:

Ion: The Torchbearer
      Ion: The Dying Flame
      COLLECTED EDITIONS READING ORDER LISTS

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Ch'psAcorn View Post
        If you are looking for collected editions they are:

Ion: The Torchbearer
        Ion: The Dying Flame
        Both worth picking up, if you can find them. There is some Nero in there, Hal,, Kyle and Radu, Donna Troy and Grayven, and of course a prelude to the Sinestro Corps where Kyle loses his mom.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I have the Ion books 1-12, but even in those they refer to Jade's death as a past event. So I was trying to find the issue or story where she died, but all I see are flashbacks so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcyde View Post
            I have the Ion books 1-12, but even in those they refer to Jade's death as a past event. So I was trying to find the issue or story where she died, but all I see are flashbacks so far.
            Rann-Thannagar War Infinite Crisis Special #1. See here for details.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help. I wonder why it wasn't included with the Rann-Thanagar TPB...

Comment

Working...
              X