Steve Buscemi in GLC#33?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Buscemi in GLC#33?

Just read this and noticed a wierd name "Imecsub". Backwards it's "Buscemi" and the character kinda looks like Steve Buscemi?

What's the story behind this? Anyone know?

I think you got it. Cool find. It would be nice to confirm it with the author, but I really doubt it's a coincidence.

Comment

:Moderator:

There's probably nothing more to this story than what we see, it's just a cool little thing they did. There used to be cameos in GL comics all the time in Vol. 4, especially splash pages. I remember seeing a Predator GL, an Elvis, a Ben 10 character and a few others back in the day.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

They did similar things back in the Tales of the Corps days.

Comment

The last two volumes of Green Lantern Corps have used backwards names since the beginning. Isamot = Tomasi.

Comment

Yeah I remember just seeing a Predator-looking Sinestro Corps member, I think it was in the first splash of them. Will keep my eye out for the Elvis and Ben10 nods.

I kinda wonder if maybe Steve Buscemi bumped into the writer and asked to be in the comic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
              The last two volumes of Green Lantern Corps have used backwards names since the beginning. Isamot = Tomasi.
              Wow. How did I not notice that...

Comment

I was shocked to see David Duchovny from X-Files show up as Bruce Banner in the Genis-Vell Capt. Marvel series....

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                X