The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Other Comics
FLASHCHAT

Miscellaneous GL Comics

Old 09-10-2021, 02:38 AM   #301
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Joe Bennett will no longer be employed on future Marvel projects once Immortal Hulk is concluded

I don't feel sorry for that anti-Semitic pissant.

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 05:05 AM   #302
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Christophe Beck To Score Marvel’s ‘Hawkeye’ TV Series

Quote:
Christophe Beck (Frozen, Edge of Tomorrow, The Hangover, The Muppets, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) has been tapped to score Marvel Studios’ upcoming Disney+ limited series Hawkeye. The show is helmed by Rhys Thomas (Staten Island Summer) & directing duo Bert and Bertie (Troop Zero) and stars Jeremy Renner in the title role, alongside Hailee Steinfeld, Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d’Arcy James and Alaqua Cox. The series is set in post-blip New York City and follows former Avenger Clint Barton who is forced together with Kate Bishop, a 22-year-old archer with dreams of becoming a Super Hero, when a presence from Barton’s past appears. Thomas is also executive producing the project with head writer Jonathan Igla, Kevin Feige (Avengers: Endgame, Black Panther and Trinh Tran. Beck has previously scored Marvel’s first two Ant-Man features, as well as this year’s limited series WandaVision, for which he received an Emmy Award nomination. Hawkeye is set to premiere on November 24, 2021 on Disney+.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/09...eye-tv-series/
robojac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 01:12 AM   #303
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

So in case anyone hasn't heard (just saw the news myself), Bigot Bennett decided to shit all over his image in the worst way possible for a comics industry personality by getting a job at Arkhaven.

Arkhaven is owned by Vox Day.

Vox Day is the David Duke of comic books. Even Comicsgate thinks he's a fucking psychopath to avoid at all costs.

Which makes Bigot Bennett a fucking idiot. Threw away a promising career at Marvel because he cannot get over his hatred of other people.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:15 PM   #304
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

John Murphy to Reteam with James Gunn on Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’

Quote:
James Gunn has confirmed in a recent interview with Cinemablend that John Murphy (28 Days Later..., Sunshine, Snatch, Kick-Ass, Millions, Guess Who) is reuniting with the director as the composer of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. The film written and directed by Gunn will star Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki,Sean Gunn and Will Poulter. No plot details have been announced yet. Kevin Feige (Avengers, Iron Man, Black Panther) is producing the Marvel Studios production. Tyler Bates has previously scored the first two Guardians of the Galaxy movies, while Murphy scored Gunn’s last feature, The Suicide Squad. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is set to be released in theaters nationwide on May 5, 2023 by Walt Disney Pictures.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/10...-galaxy-vol-3/

I'll miss Bates but I wish Marvel Studios would keep the same composers to score for their IPs' entire trilogy. I wonder if Bates had a falling out with James Gunn.
Old 10-29-2021, 07:32 PM   #305
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Old 11-01-2021, 03:13 AM   #306
IonFan
Forum Member

Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, Star Wars, and over 70 other Marvel comics delayed due to printer jam

well this sucks

IonFan says

Quote:
MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 02:16 PM   #307
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
You need to watch more reviews dude. Visuals and scope were praised well. Its the story people hated. Look up Tyrone magnuses review he is very in the middle in his reviews. Even john campea stated he was expecting this to be a i think academy award contender simply became its chloe zao but he feels it wont get nominated. The two people i mention never said a gay romance was the problem. I never use rt because i dont find rt legitimate. The big compartion they compare this to is 2001 a space Odyssey. Post credits were spoiled also so i wont post them but i have to read about them. All i will say is 2 new characters. One i heard of the other not to familar with. I never saw 2001 a space Odyssey thats on my to get caught up movie list but as much as i have zero Internet in eternals im still seeing it because they say it is the origin of the creation of the mcu. That is what sells me. From a lot of professional reviews it sounds like this should of been 2 films because it is eternals lore heavy. A lot of people arent thrilled jolie and hayek are just very small rolls despite being big names. The other complaints i read is it becomes repetitive in finding eachother

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Last edited by TazzMission; 11-01-2021 at 03:20 PM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 09:57 AM   #308
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Holy shit bill murry said he is in antman quantum mania. If only Robin Williams was still alive i think he would be amazing in the mcu. Also jim carrey is modok wich honestly fits him. Deadline reported

Old 11-06-2021, 02:49 AM   #309
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Angelina Jolie reacts to Eternals ban over gay scenes

Old 11-06-2021, 01:45 PM   #310
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I started to watch eternals and i Couldn't finish it. It really is boring as fuck and thats coming from me who is obsessed with ancient alien theory. I didn't even make it to any gay scenes. Some Visuals are great like the celestials but it Couldn't hold my attention. Even the deviant looks dated like it is early 2000 cgi that rami used in his spiderman trilogy . None of the characters are interesting or relateable . I hated shang chi also so in terms of phase 4 films im disapointed. The only Disney plus series i liked was falcon and winter soilder. I pray they do moon knight justice next year. Eternals is the 2016 suicide squad of marvel

Last edited by TazzMission; 11-06-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-11-2021, 10:24 PM   #311
IonFan
Forum Member

Comic distributor warns of more delays as ransomware attack persists

...................... not saying anything or trying to start anything but i don't remember this happening under the last guy, Let's Go Brandon

IonFan says

Quote:
Old 11-11-2021, 11:53 PM   #312
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
Comic distributor warns of more delays as ransomware attack persists

...................... not saying anything or trying to start anything but i don't remember this happening under the last guy, Let's Go Brandon
Well, yeah, I mean many of the ransomware attacks originate in Russia. Maybe Trump's Russian buddies took it easy on him.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #313
IonFan
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Well, yeah, I mean many of the ransomware attacks originate in Russia. Maybe Trump's Russian buddies took it easy on him.

1) didn't name any names so............

2) got any proof of that cause we've got more proof that something happened for one year then what they ever had in any of the years before so...........

and 3) i know your joking, really i do, but with gas being almost $3.30 near me i think the time for jokes has long since pasted

IonFan says

Quote:
Old 11-12-2021, 02:04 PM   #314
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color

1.) Using a code everybody knows by now isn't the same as not naming any names.

2.) I have no proof. Just like you have no proof that the increase in ransomware attacks (which is a worldwide thing) has anything to do with Biden.

3.) Yes, I was joking. But then again so were you, so obviously you think joking is not THAT inappropriate.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:39 PM   #315
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Marvel announced yesterday there reviving the fox kids xmen series with new episodes titled xmen 97 . A Marvel zombies animated series a animated spiderman series . A live action echo series. They should very small footage of moon knight and she hulk. She hulk looks very comic accurate. Moon knight looks dope

Old 11-13-2021, 09:58 PM   #316
IonFan
Forum Member

Major comics distributor regains access to its website following ransomware attack

(ie they give in and paid'em )

Quote:

2.) I have no proof. Just like you have no proof that the increase in ransomware attacks (which is a worldwide thing) has anything to do with Biden.

3.) Yes, I was joking. But then again so were you, so obviously you think joking is not THAT inappropriate.
1) don't blame me that we can no longer use our 1st amendment

2) i stopped reading after you said you had no proof fyi

3)

IonFan says

Quote:
Old 11-14-2021, 01:48 AM   #317
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Quote:

Stop standing up to the scared white boy. It's not like he has nothing better to do with his life than take sound advice from a normal person.

Old 01-06-2022, 05:50 AM   #318
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Justin timberlank is rumored to join the mcu as a villain . Granted i think he is a solid actor expecially from alpha dog i just cant think of what would be a fit for him. Maybe something with xmen.

Old 01-14-2022, 06:18 AM   #319
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Laura Karpman To Score Nia DaCosta’s ‘The Marvels’

Quote:
Variety is reporting that Laura Karpman (Lovecraft Country, Set It Up, Step, Paris Can Wait, Why We Hate, Underground) has signed on to score Marvel Studios’ upcoming Captain Marvel sequel The Marvels. The film is directed by Nia DaCosta (Candyman, Little Woods) and stars Brie Larson as Captain Marvel, Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau, Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel, as well as Zawe Ashton. No plot details have been announced yet. Megan McDonnell wrote the screenplay. Kevin Feige (Avengers: Endgame, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy) is producing the project. Pinar Toprak has composed the music for the original 2019 Captain Marvel movie. Karpman has previously scored the first season of Marvel’s Disney+ animated series What If…?. The Marvels is set to be released in theaters on February 17, 2023.

Karpman’s other upcoming projects include Season 2 of What If…?.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/01...s-the-marvels/