Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is true..............

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

1) glad my "f@cking" () vacation is this weekend (9/15-9/17) so after i'm done sinning i can repent next weekend

and 2) i think my Doomsday thread should be re-opened

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Originally posted by IonFan View Post

1) glad my "f@cking" () vacation is this weekend (9/15-9/17) so after i'm done sinning i can repent next weekend

and 2) i think my Doomsday thread should be re-opened

It's all fiction. See you the 24th, as usual.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Isn't this the tenth millionth time the end of the world is supposed to happen? Though I suppose Trump being president is bad enough, but still, c'mon. We all know it's not happening.

Comment

god did no one even look at the vids while i was gone? it's not the end of the world on the 23th of Sep. it's just the final sign that the end of the world will happen..................... soon (it has something to do with Revelation x2)

IonFan says

Comment

Oh Ion...

Comment

Classic IonFan, still paranoid as ever.

Comment

i did say "IF" true

also just cause your paranoid doesn't mean their/there/they're not watching us (cause they are we have the facts to back it up people x2)
              IonFan
              Forum Member
              Last edited by IonFan; 09-18-2017, 04:54 PM.

IonFan says

Comment

Yes the "people from up there", are watching us all, and waiting for the right moment to strike. We all know that (no!).

Comment

i know your f@cking with me but does anyone remember the Snowden files, it's about how the NSA is not just watching the bad guys but also everyone else, even our US President (and no i'm not making this up IT IS A FACT, IT IS HAPPENING)

IonFan says

Comment

Yes I know it's happening, we're all being spied on, and it's spooky.

What exactly does it have to do with end times, though, is my question? The investigation continues.

Comment

Meh. The government can spy on me as much as they want. They're just going to be bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Meh. The government can spy on me as much as they want. They're just going to be bored.
                        Hey man they discovered you deep dark secret, your pink hat collection, duh, duh, duh!!!

Comment

Ion, you kill me. I present Exhibit A:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17467

I hope you've gotten your tin foil hats and survival supplies ready along with a plan to spend this time with your new squeeze. This may be the last time you both get to confess your feelings.

Ion: Oh, Crystal, I love you!!
                          Crystal: Oh, Ion!! I L...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                            Yes I know it's happening, we're all being spied on, and it's spooky.

What exactly does it have to do with end times, though, is my question? The investigation continues.
                            1) see i'm not crazy

2) I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            Ion, you kill me. I present Exhibit A:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17467

I hope you've gotten your tin foil hats and survival supplies ready along with a plan to spend this time with your new squeeze. This may be the last time you both get to confess your feelings.

Ion: Oh, Crystal, I love you!!
                            Crystal: Oh, Ion!! I L...

most, if not, the links and pics in that thread were dead so i have no idea what was going on in it WE HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD PEOPLE, TO THE END

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                              1) see i'm not crazy

2) I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
                              That actually proves you're insane, considering you pulled the exact same kind of "overreacting at every thing, even if had nothing to do with the apocalypse " shit on the final countdown thread.
                              Mister.Weirdo
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 09-19-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X