The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #2176
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

EXCLUSIVE: SPOILERY DETAILS ON WONDER WOMAN PLOT, CHARACTERS, & MORE!


http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...cters-more-148
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 05:55 PM   #2177
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer
 
Hypo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth-42
Posts: 22,259
Default

__________________
Hypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:20 PM   #2178
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

hard to believe its 4 months away
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:37 PM   #2179
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe
 
Ωmega Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,301
Blog Entries: 3
Default

If they're going as far to make the head of a bird part of the armor the least they could do is put the tail portion beneath the rest of the symbol 'officially' in her symbol...

~M~
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 11:06 PM   #2180
Fearless
Agent Orange
 
Fearless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: MASShole
Posts: 21,171
Blog Entries: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -M- View Post
If they're going as far to make the head of a bird part of the armor the least they could do is put the tail portion beneath the rest of the symbol 'officially' in her symbol...

~M~

Nah, I think that they added the right balance of the classic logo and the appearance of the armor. Adding a tail would throw-off the whole look of it.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:33 AM   #2181
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -M- View Post
If they're going as far to make the head of a bird part of the armor the least they could do is put the tail portion beneath the rest of the symbol 'officially' in her symbol...

~M~
yeeea the symbol being 100% correct is more important than other things like how much of a role does wonder woman have : ends sarcasim:

it just amazes me how people worry about the very small things instead of the larger ones
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:24 AM   #2182
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer
 
Hypo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth-42
Posts: 22,259
Default

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
Hypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:33 AM   #2183
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe
 
Robinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 12,073
Default

Damn. It's like that now.
__________________
Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:45 AM   #2184
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer
 
Hypo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth-42
Posts: 22,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
Damn. It's like that now.
It's a dream sequence. The Batman toy from this scene is named Knightmare Batman.
__________________
Hypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:12 AM   #2185
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
dream sequence maybe?
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:25 AM   #2186
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe
 
Robinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 12,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
It's a dream sequence. The Batman toy from this scene is named Knightmare Batman.
Yeah I know, but that's one hell of a way to say what's up.
__________________
Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:16 AM   #2187
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,715
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New scene looked pretty good. Now I'm interested if they'll post a scene from Superman's POV.
__________________
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #2188
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
New scene looked pretty good. Now I'm interested if they'll post a scene from Superman's POV.
we shall find out wensday. man its going to be a nutty 2016 because we have deadpool in feb this in march and captain america in may.
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:19 AM   #2189
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,715
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
we shall find out wensday. man its going to be a nutty 2016 because we have deadpool in feb this in march and captain america in may.
Yeah, it's gonna be a mad 2016 in terms of comic book films. Civil War is my most anticipated out of the bunch.

Also, if you believe the experts, than the superhero crash should be coming pretty soon, not that I'm necessarily in the same boat as those so-called "experts".
__________________
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:29 AM   #2190
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
Yeah, it's gonna be a mad 2016 in terms of comic book films. Civil War is my most anticipated out of the bunch.

Also, if you believe the experts, than the superhero crash should be coming pretty soon, not that I'm necessarily in the same boat as those so-called "experts".
i think a crash will indeed happen since nothing does or even can last forever ( and that is a more realistic view point) but the real question people should be asking is when. for all we know it can crash after infinity war is out wich is 2018 and 2019. thats my new fear about star wars now since disney stated we will have star wars films forever. imo theres some franchises that should be left as a one time deal and im fine with the idea of 7-9 maybe 10-12 and rouge one. anything after those is just over sacheration and i love star wars so before people go and start saying marvel did it for years guess what star wars is a whole different universe compared to the comic book genre
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:34 AM   #2191
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,715
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
i think a crash will indeed happen since nothing does or even can last forever ( and that is a more realistic view point) but the real question people should be asking is when. for all we know it can crash after infinity war is out wich is 2018 and 2019. thats my new fear about star wars now since disney stated we will have star wars films forever. imo theres some franchises that should be left as a one time deal and im fine with the idea of 7-9 maybe 10-12 and rouge one. anything after those is just over sacheration and i love star wars so before people go and start saying marvel did it for years guess what star wars is a whole different universe compared to the comic book genre
Yeah, I could see 2016 - 2017 being the start of a comic book crash especially when Disney / Marvel and DC / WB are both trying to create their shared universes. Audiences will fizz out if you ask me.

I'm also quite worried about Star Wars overload. I think there are some franchises where milking them too much, diminishing their value, and Star Wars is one of them. It's gonna be so strange when TFA comes out, and all of the subsequent films, almost feel like non-events in a weird way, because they're coming out every year now.
__________________
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:41 AM   #2192
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
Yeah, I could see 2016 - 2017 being the start of a comic book crash especially when Disney / Marvel and DC / WB are both trying to create their shared universes. Audiences will fizz out if you ask me.

I'm also quite worried about Star Wars overload. I think there are some franchises where milking them too much, diminishing their value, and Star Wars is one of them. It's gonna be so strange when TFA comes out, and all of the subsequent films, almost feel like non-events in a weird way, because they're coming out every year now.
with star wars i say do episodes 7-12 maybe 3 or 4 spin offs and focus mainly on new star wars game titles and for the love of god bring back star wars 1313 wich was canceled after the buyout its like there version of uncharted. i think gaming and cartoons would be a lot better way of pushing that franchise
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:44 AM   #2193
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,715
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
with star wars i say do episodes 7-12 maybe 3 or 4 spin offs and focus mainly on new star wars game titles and for the love of god bring back star wars 1313 wich was canceled after the buyout its like there version of uncharted. i think gaming and cartoons would be a lot better way of pushing that franchise
They can make as many Star Wars games as they want. They've been milking that part of the franchise for over a decade now.
__________________
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:48 AM   #2194
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
They can make as many Star Wars games as they want. They've been milking that part of the franchise for over a decade now.
hopefully great ones. lucas arts was a 50 50 hit and miss. i feel had bioware not piss away there trust with fans with mass effect 3 id love a knew star wars rpg on a console maybe like a hundred years in the future . mmo's are ok but you literally have to be a loser to play it 247
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:51 AM   #2195
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,715
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
hopefully great ones. lucas arts was a 50 50 hit and miss. i feel had bioware not piss away there trust with fans with mass effect 3 id love a knew star wars rpg on a console maybe like a hundred years in the future . mmo's are ok but you literally have to be a loser to play it 247
I haven't played a real Star Wars game in forever. Think the last one I tried out was Force Awakens 2. Good game. I also remember having a blast playing Shadow of The Empire and Episode One Racer when I was younger on the N64. Good times!
__________________
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:41 PM   #2196
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe
 
Darth_Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
It's a dream sequence. The Batman toy from this scene is named Knightmare Batman.
That makes sense. However, I wish I didn't read that spoiler part.
__________________
You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!
Darth_Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:52 PM   #2197
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe
 
Darth_Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26,065
Default

__________________
You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!
Darth_Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:04 AM   #2198
Booster Beetle
Will break before he bends
 
Booster Beetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,941
Default

No trailer imaginable could get me to tune in to Jimmy Kimmel :/
__________________


Booster Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:34 AM   #2199
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe
 
Ωmega Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,301
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post
One minute to showtime...

~M~
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:12 AM   #2200
Booster Beetle
Will break before he bends
 
Booster Beetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,941
Default

HOLY FUCK those last 30 seconds! I can't believe they showed DoomZod though, should have kept it as a surprise
__________________


Booster Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.