Green Lantern/Flash Movie Coming Xmas 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
    If you check out IMDB, there are two actors, Scoot MacNairy and Callan Mulvey (Crossbones from "Winter Soldier") in "Dawn of Justice" whose roles aren't listed. Does anyone know who they're playing, because I can see them as Barry and Hal.....
    Mulvey actually wasn't Crossbones in Winter Solider, it was Frank Grillo. But yeah we don't know who he's playing in BvS yet but I've heard he's gonna play a villain type role. The rumor was Metallo was gonna be the big bad along with Lex in the movie so if that's true I'm sure that who he's playing.
    Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• fuck it ill just shoot my idea here. why not test the waters and introduce gl on the flash tv show and see how it is recieved? it be a good way to test the market to see if anyone would be interested in a non connected movie team up
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• They already said that they would keep the TV and theater franchises separate.

Comment

• Also, I really think GL needs a sizable budget to pull of what the ring can do. It'd look cheap on tv unless they powered down the rings.

Comment

• Or just introduced Hal Jordan but not Green Lantern. But unless they connected the films and TV series and used the same actor as in the film I'd rather he just didn't appear.
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
              fuck it ill just shoot my idea here. why not test the waters and introduce gl on the flash tv show and see how it is recieved? it be a good way to test the market to see if anyone would be interested in a non connected movie team up
              Weren't any of you-all fanboys paying close attention to the Flash pilot? Exterior, airport, velocity tests...airport owned by Ferris Aircraft. Read the sign. It's coming. And with 23 episodes of The Flash now ordered, and Johns pulling strings in the production tent, you KNOW a certain green gladiator will show up sooner rather than later. And I don't mean Arrow.

Methinks by spring, guys. Lantern back on TV.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                Weren't any of you-all fanboys paying close attention to the Flash pilot? Exterior, airport, velocity tests...airport owned by Ferris Aircraft. Read the sign. It's coming. And with 23 episodes of The Flash now ordered, and Johns pulling strings in the production tent, you KNOW a certain green gladiator will show up sooner rather than later. And I don't mean Arrow.

Methinks by spring, guys. Lantern back on TV.
                I noticed that too!!!!!! I think we'll probably see Hal Jordan but not as green lantern yet.
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• I'd be happy if Ryan Reynolds returns as Hal. I'd be happy with someone playing John Stewart or Kyle or Guy. I just want to see more Green Lantern on the big screen or small screen! Bottom Line, Parallax was a stupid primary villain to have in the 2011 movie. Sinestro's origin should have been the focus and kept the Hector Hammond part of the movie.

Comment

• Well I hope we get to see Green lantern in some form appear on Arrow.

Comment

• I love the idea of Hal showing up and somehow helping Flash. (of course there would be some kind of shenanigans at Ferris - if I had my druthers, it'd be the Demolition Team causing trouble ) Hal being Hal, he would still be a nice contrast to Barry and Barry would be impressed by someone as confident as Hal, and as heroic as Hal but still a "regular" guy without powers. The theme of the episode of would be about fearlessness and what that means. Hal and Barry would show fearlessness in different ways and by the end, we can see the beginnings of a legendary friendship...
                      Kane2814
                      Weaponer of Qward
                      Last edited by Kane2814; 03-21-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• :Moderator:

If eventually GL does appear on The Flash, they should call the episode(s) The Brave and the Bold.
                        sigpic
                        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                          If eventually GL does appear on The Flash, they should call the episode(s) The Brave and the Bold.
                          I hope he doesn't appear on The Flash because then I'd have to watch that episode but I wouldn't know what's going on in the show.

Comment

• I think the Arrow team-up may have been called "The Brave and the Bold"

Comment

• Is it me, or is Ferris Air and Coast City being mentioned *a lot* on "Arrow" and "Flash" lately? Like moreso than usual.

And of course, for those who don't watch, on "The Flash" they mentioned Ferris Air closing (or at least that location) because "one of their test pilots disappeared."

Comment

• It's an Easter egg. Don't put too much thought into it. They've mentioned batman before iirc.

Comment

Working...
                                X