Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

The GLCMB Presents: Meta-Brawl DC Heroes Male Battle 1: Vibe vs. Tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GLCMB Presents: Meta-Brawl DC Heroes Male Battle 1: Vibe vs. Tornado

brought to you by

Welcome one and all to the first match of META-BRAWL!! The match ends when one figther is knocked our or can no longer fight. Tonight we have two heroes that are masters of their element. Will the crimson winds of Red Tornado take down Vibe? Will Vibe shake up Red Tornado's circuits? Place and your bets (votes) and find out now on META-BRAWL!!!

Red Tornado

Air and wind manipulation. Superhuman strength, physical resistance, and speed. Self-repair

VS

Vibe

Above average agility. Skilled hand to hand combatant. Sonic vibration manipulation. Seismic powers.
    Red Tornado
    100.00%
    Vibe
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

I'm not sure it was really necessary to restart this, since Vibe hadn't received a single vote.

Comment

Yeah you're probably but I assumed people may have not seen it over the course of the weekend before it ended.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yo.

is Vibe any more effective a fighter than his pre-nuDCU self? cuz if not, then I dont see how Reddy could possibly lose this.

this was done b4? I missed it then....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

WINNER: Red Tornado

Comment

Working...
          X