Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Yo.

I still don't understand why would somebody incriminate themselves like this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2378038

Ohio couple who posed with wads of cash on Facebook accused of bank robbery: reports

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

You stole that story from my post in the Weird News thread.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
      Which I think, btw, is a good thread for dumb@$$es. In fact like 9/10 of our posts there fit that category.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post

oh c'mon now; U should know better than that.....

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

I still don't understand why would somebody incriminate themselves like this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2378038

Tazer
          Sup.

Because they're attention whores. They have the "Look at me" syndrome. They're thinking, "What's the point of having wads of cash if no ones knows you have it?"
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Sup.

Because they're attention whores. They have the "Look at me" syndrome. They're thinking, "What's the point of having wads of cash if no ones knows you have it?"
            Oddly enough, that is what I would be thinking- in reverse. "I have wads of cash, no one knows about it, let's keep it that way."

#fuckinkidstoday

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
              Oddly enough, that is what I would be thinking- in reverse. "I have wads of cash, no one knows about it, let's keep it that way."

#fuckinkidstoday
              Ironic that Doom's ego wouldn't get in the way of a crime.

I've seen several stories of fools flaunting their ill gotten goods on social media way too many times. They just love the attention and fame.

There was one dude that was thrilled to see the police posted his picture and profile on their website as a wanted criminal and the dude liked it on his facebook page. The cops found him and arrested his dumbass.
              Darth_Primus
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Darth_Primus; 09-30-2015, 05:47 PM.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Comment

Racoons are scary. Not to look at, really, but they are famously extremely nasty. I'm amazed the drunk guy was able to catch the thing in the first place. I wonder how many of his scratches and bites were gained in THAT part of the operation.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Tazer

Comment

That story was FAR too good to be true. It would have been awesome if it was, though.

Sailor DID NOT use raccoon to bypass breathalyzer

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...amp-pendleton/

Comment

Well, looks like I was surprised by the same aspect of that story as the writer of the article.

Comment

Here's something fitting the title of this thread:

Schoolboy killed while taking extreme selfie

A schoolboy fell to his death while trying to take an ‘extreme selfie’ from the roof of a nine-story building.

The teenager, identified only as Andrey R, had climbed to the top of the building in Vologda, Russia, to add the selfie to his collection of photographs in dangerous places.

But, as he attempted the picture in the fading light of the evening, the boy slipped and fell.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/schoolboy-...143709445.html

Comment

^In the book Death in Yellowstone, way before the age of "selfies" they listed multiple deaths of people who backed off a cliff or poked a bear or some darned thing for a better picture. I remember one of them reminded me of Hot Hots: Part Deux because a husband kept telling his wife to back up for a shot at Upper Falls and she went right over.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                              X