No announcement yet.

American Idol 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they can jerk off to a beat, as they're watching American Idol and watching her mouth move.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Big Mike for the win!

Andy Garcia might be one to go. He's been str-ugg-a-ling surviving off his potential for the last couple of weeks. Simon had it spot on in saying his performance was desperate. He was trying to find that same "Genie in a bottle" when her performed 'Straight up' during Hollywood.

Looks like it's going to be between Mike and Blond Rocker guy and Crystal for the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
        Ha ha! I knew this was coming. When I made the post, I almost put your name in parenthesis when I mentioned the man card.

As far as last night, just about everyone put me to sleep. I ended up playing my NDS and had AI on as background noise. That Didi is a hottie, but she's not that good of a singer.
        Could've at least posted a proper pic of Kara.

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Yuck! That pic of Kara is Trannylicious...

There, that's better. I was disappointed in that stunt. It was a desperate plea for ratings... and I'm sure it worked. With every progressing season, AI has been more about spots and gimmicks than it has about singing. I can't stand the Idol Gives back portion of the show. I don't care to see a bunch of celebrities that I don't give a crap about dancing around my screen.

Comment

I wonder how long she worked out to get in shape to do that stunt.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Yuck! That pic of Kara is Trannylicious...

There, that's better. I was disappointed in that stunt. It was a desperate plea for ratings... and I'm sure it worked. With every progressing season, AI has been more about spots and gimmicks than it has about singing. I can't stand the Idol Gives back portion of the show. I don't care to see a bunch of celebrities that I don't give a crap about dancing around my screen.
              Bikinis are trannylicious?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                Bikinis are trannylicious?

She looked Trannylicious in that pic.

I wonder what Kara's husband thinks about his wife fawning all over Rocker guy and air-stroking Simon on a daily basis. His friends have got to be giving him shit about it. Guess that's the price to pay when you ride the Gravy Train.

Last night was pretty Meh although I'm becoming a fan of Sioban (sp)... and I still love Lacy's eyes. With the right make-up and hairstyle, she can look pretty damn scrumptuous. Didi looked pretty hot too. She should show more flesh.

Comment

Didn't catch last night show. Maybe I'll catch it on my DVR tonight.

Comment

I give american idol 1 more season after this one. The talent this season is completely laking and when Simmon brings over the x-factor american idol is going to look like a cheap knock off.

Comment

[COLOR="Lime"]She looked Trannylicious in that pic.

I wonder what Kara's husband thinks about his wife fawning all over Rocker guy and air-stroking Simon on a daily basis. His friends have got to be giving him shit about it. Guess that's the price to pay when you ride the Gravy Train.
                      No, no, Kara's not married.

Kara has sex with me every night.

Comment

I really couldn't get into this season I think it's because I don't like what's her face as a judge not Ellen the other one she just grates on my nerves I can't stand to watch her. That and the talent really hasn't been all that impressive these past few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
                          I really couldn't get into this season I think it's because I don't like what's her face as a judge not Ellen the other one she just grates on my nerves I can't stand to watch her. That and the talent really hasn't been all that impressive these past few seasons.
                          Kara? The girl we've been talking about?

Comment

yes...cant stand her

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
                              yes...cant stand her
                              But she's the only straight girl on the show! She's your POV! You have to like her!

Comment

Shes obnoxious

Comment

Working...
                                X