Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it sux that the only "play sets" Hasbro made for MU were the movie vehicles. I use the old 1984 GI Joe HQ I got a few years back for $27 shipped, and an old Toybiz Spidey play set I picked up for about the same. I really want that OA play set. It'll inspire me to get back on my Lantern kick I was on a year, and a half ago.

Comment

Looks like the ONLY ones that will be worth getting is the really alien ones like Larfleeze, Isamot, Atrocitus, Hannu, Tomar, St Walker (maybe if you don't want to customize your own w/ the head sculpt Mr Pruitt did), and Bleeze (maybe. I'm working on some bone wings right now).

This is them compared to my Kilowog, and Hal (keep in mind my Kilowog is a Juggy body, and Hal is a Comm Rogers body):

Here are a few lanterns I have in the works:

Left to right you have Jack Moore, & Razor of the Red Lanterns, Sinestro, & Saint Walker
      RodimusVTS
      Major Force's Dinner Date
      Last edited by RodimusVTS; 07-21-2012, 06:05 AM.

Comment

I've never been impressed with 3.75" figs as a rule, but I just got the Kyle-Woggy 2 pack today. They are very detailed for the scale. I'm definitely going to pick up the other Con Exclusive GL figs from this line.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

NYCC Exclusive Hal Jordan and Saint Walker!!!

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Ok so I'm trying to catch up on these releases.

My local comic shop has the 2 packs of John/Atrocitus, Guy/Larfleeze, 3 pack of Sinestro/Black Hand/Arkillo. I hope to get all three soon.

What else is available then from shops now? I see the Hal/Saint Walker and Kyle/Kilowog 2 packs were convention exclusives at one point, are they available to buy now what? Are any others available or have been announced coming soon?

Comment

I'm also curious as to what's been released so far in this line. Unfortunately, I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to it since the early releases were Convention Exclusives that were hard to come by.

Comment

I think the entire line consists of the Kyle/Kilowog, John/Atrocitus, Guy/Larfleeze, Hal/Saint Walker two packs, along with the 4 pack from SDCC (Green Sinestro, Black Hand, Arkillo and Dex-Starr). Sadly, looks like the line is dead, much the like state of the GL franchise right now. Most if not all of the convention exclusives made their way onto the graphitti designs site for order several months later.
                "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                to change the world. This time, Lord...
                Let me be worthy."

Comment

edit
                  Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Emerald Enthusiast Green Lantern Collectible Reviews

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

3.75" Collection Review

Comment

Checked out this and the Walmart Alan. Good stuff.

Subscribed. Will probably be a bit before I can catch up on your GL videos, but I'm sure I'll check out more. My toy collecting has shifted away from GL back to vintage He-man, wrestlers, and some others, but every now and then I still pick up a lantern.

No comments available. I assume that's because you're classified for kids? Was that on purpose on imposed by Youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Checked out this and the Walmart Alan. Good stuff.

Subscribed. Will probably be a bit before I can catch up on your GL videos, but I'm sure I'll check out more. My toy collecting has shifted away from GL back to vintage He-man, wrestlers, and some others, but every now and then I still pick up a lantern.

No comments available. I assume that's because you're classified for kids? Was that on purpose on imposed by Youtube?
                        I don't know if you heard about the COPPA situation, but YT video creators are now under strict rules when it comes to content that might be considered directed at kids. I mark my vids that way for safety because vids that aren't marked as such could be considered violating YT rules and COPPA. A COPPA violation could result in a huge fine from the federal government.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                          I don't know if you heard about the COPPA situation, but YT video creators are now under strict rules when it comes to content that might be considered directed at kids. I mark my vids that way for safety because vids that aren't marked as such could be considered violating YT rules and COPPA. A COPPA violation could result in a huge fine from the federal government.
                          Yeah, I did and that’s what I figured. I have a friend who does toy videos but decided to stick with regular classification. I noticed a few who were beginning their vids “this is for adult collectors,” but that seems to be stopping already. I’ve heard that it didn’t get as bad as people worried, but I really don’t know anything about the details except once removed, so I couldn’t verify that.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            Yeah, I did and that’s what I figured. I have a friend who does toy videos but decided to stick with regular classification. I noticed a few who were beginning their vids “this is for adult collectors,” but that seems to be stopping already. I’ve heard that it didn’t get as bad as people worried, but I really don’t know anything about the details except once removed, so I couldn’t verify that.
                            From what I've gathered from other reviewers, no one has had any problems yet. *But*...I wonder if that's because the pandemic made everyone pivot to varying degrees. It may be that YT oversight is just on the backburner for now, or maybe all the COPPA fine talk was more paranoia than substance. Either way, I'm going to be extremely careful for a couple of years until I know more.

Comment

Yep. I get that and would probably do the same if I were a Youtube creator. It's just a shame to lose the conversation aspect with the comments section.

Comment

Edit

Comment

Working...
                                X