Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official A Game of Thrones Thread

for game of thrones fans enjoy

Want to actually throw your hat into the Game of Thrones arena? But, you know, in a safe way? A way that won't end with your head being unjustly separated from your body?

HBO is currently holding a sweepstakes where you can enter to win Robert Baratheon's crown. No, not a replica, an actual crown used on the Game of Thrones series, created by costume designer Michele Clapton!

- HBO
    Robert's Crown
    Or, if you don't win the Grand Prize, you might win the lovely (also real) crown worn by the wretched King Joffrey!

- HBO
    Joffrey's Crown.
    Head over to Store.HBO.com and enter to win. The deadline for entries is May 7th.

And for all you Game of Thrones superfans out there, travel north beyond the wall to IGN's Game of Thrones Wiki Guide and brush up on your knowledge. Add a few facts while you're at it!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1223701p1.html
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

I went to the site and it was between Robert and Renly's crowns, but the look so cool. I must have.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
      I went to the site and it was between Robert and Renly's crowns, but the look so cool. I must have.
      i happened to find the sweepstakes wile stalking ign

i still never got around to watching the series : hides behind riot shield in case of an uproar:

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        i happened to find the sweepstakes wile stalking ign

i still never got around to watching the series : hides behind riot shield in case of an uproar:
        It is a good series, just a bit slow moving. I am not going to fault you for not getting into the series though, as I myself only got into it last week.

Comment

OH HELL YES!!!!!!
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

It is a good series, just a bit slow moving. I am not going to fault you for not getting into the series though, as I myself only got into it last week.
            ill start watching it tonight

Comment

ill start watching it tonight
              Good on you.

Comment

Good on you.

ill watch the first season via stream and see what the big fuss is about this show

alot of people talk about it so :shrugs:

Comment

ill watch the first season via stream and see what the big fuss is about this show

alot of people talk about it so :shrugs:
                  I was exactly the same at one point. Hopefully you'll like it. If not, oh well.

Comment

I was exactly the same at one point. Hopefully you'll like it. If not, oh well.
                    eh i wont know until i watch a few episodes

mainly what i do is when i want to watch a show that is in there 2nd or 3rd season i have to watch from the first

thats with every show

Comment

It's a great show. One piece of advice: Don't get attached to ANYONE.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        i never do

Comment

I have made that mistake already. But at least three the people I really like are still alive

Comment

holy fuck train i just noticed your sig and i love it

Comment

OMG! I must go see

Comment

Working...
                              X