Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

How's it going?

Just wanted to introduce myself here and say how glad I am that I found a board devoted to GL. I've been a huge fan of his for as long as I can remember. There's just something about a hero that can create anything he can imagine and at the end of the day, he can take the ring off and just be a normal guy.

As for my favorite GL, I'd have to say it's the original Alan Scott, not the Earth-2 version that's going on now. I haven't seen enough of this new version to say I like him more than the original. My favorite from the Corps would have to be Kyle. I think he did a fantastic job when Hal was dead and he continues to do great even with all the crap the writers have done to him over the years. I hope now that they've made him a White Lantern, that they keep him that way and don't say "oh, this isn't working out, let's strip him of his powers again and make him green." He's a unique character and he deserves to be a unique lantern.
    ~Comatosed1
    Alotta Will - Light/Staff - CR 46
    Leader of NJ Justice
    Alotta Sin - Light/Two-handed - CR 43

Originally posted by comatosed1 View Post
    How's it going?
    Fine, thank, and you?

Just wanted to introduce myself here and say how glad I am that I found a board devoted to GL.
    And we're glad you did.

I've been a huge fan of his for as long as I can remember. There's just something about a hero that can create anything he can imagine and at the end of the day, he can take the ring off and just be a normal guy.
    Yep. He can walk down the street unnoticed.

As for my favorite GL, I'd have to say it's the original Alan Scott...
    Mine's Hal, but you should vote for Alan at the poll (Click here). He could use more numbers.

Comment

Welcome and good luck.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

GOOD WELCOME, COMATOSED1!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X