This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    I have dentures. There not bad at all imo. Just takes time to adjust after you first get them. Theres a few ways they do them i just do it the original way use paste and place. Other people let the gum grow around them. Other is implants wich i assume is the most expensive

Yeah, I've been having problems with my teeth now for some time. Honestly, I would rather just have all my top teeth ripped out and have dentures like you do. The implants are fucking ridiculous in price; I think one dentist quoted 5 to 6 thousand dollars on each tooth. I ain't spending that kind of money unless I am a goddamn rockstar, which doesn't look like its happening any time soon.

I've never heard of the kind that grow around your gums. That must be new, also. I told the dentist who took out the tooth Wednesday (and all the other teeth prior to that) that he will be giving me dentures someday. He said "Oh, you don't want that." I was like YES I DO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      Yeah, I've been having problems with my teeth now for some time. Honestly, I would rather just have all my top teeth ripped out and have dentures like you do. The implants are fucking ridiculous in price; I think one dentist quoted 5 to 6 thousand dollars on each tooth. I ain't spending that kind of money unless I am a goddamn rockstar, which doesn't look like its happening any time soon.

I've never heard of the kind that grow around your gums. That must be new, also. I told the dentist who took out the tooth Wednesday (and all the other teeth prior to that) that he will be giving me dentures someday. He said "Oh, you don't want that." I was like YES I DO!
      Imo there a lot better than bridges and shit. Bridges per tooth by me are maybe a grand. Your better off cost wise to get dentures
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Happy Father's day to my dad guy in the sky. Always thinking about you, wishing you were here to guide me and give me the occasional kick in the ass I need to get rolling. Love you.

Comment

• Nothing pisses me off more than a adult man stealing from a woman. Im sitting at work a few days ago on the bench this black lady sits next to me a customer than this beach bumb looking white guy just goes through her purse and says he can do whatever he wants and leaves. I asked the woman if she knew the guy she said yes and i asked her if she needed help she said no. That shit really bothers me

Comment

• Had counciltation today gonna remove entire disc . Waiting on nurses to call with date

Comment

• ^All the best for that. Sounds pretty major.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                ^All the best for that. Sounds pretty major.
                Thanks. He said ill be released same day and be pain free same day. Its like two hours. Its pretty remarkable how far medicine has come expecially for out patient. I watched videos on it and its gnarly. Im one of those people who research to prevent freaking out. Hes the top spine surgeon in Chicagoland. My cousin works as a pysichal therapist at his office
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 06-24-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• I never pictured booking a surgery can be a pain in the ass. Looking like August. Bunch of hurdles to jump over

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    I never pictured booking a surgery can be a pain in the ass. Looking like August. Bunch of hurdles to jump over
                    Yeah, I've had a bunch of surgeries and there's so much to do beforehand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      Yeah, I've had a bunch of surgeries and there's so much to do beforehand.
                      Im just impatient because i just want it done. Took all this time off work. I can go back but i told my boss today when i visited i dont want to be a liability. I can be a cluts and fell once 2 months ago

Comment

• Finally got surgery date. August 19th. Have to get cleared by gp beforehand .

Comment

• I can kick myself for not taking a picture because a few days ago im coming home from my walk getting groceries and i see a red tail hawk land and chill on a phone poll on the property where i live. Beautiful bird. Wingspan was crazy. Really cool. Hope it eliminates the rats in the alley

Comment

• Started working out a bit with some yoga, sit ups and squats. Feel less tight in lumbar area

Comment

• Quit caffeine for over a week.._.. Withdrawl was worse than quitting smoking cigarettes. Also im considering getting modera vaccine after surgery

Comment

• ^Sounds wise.

I'd have a hard time without caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                                X