Justice League movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash in motion looks pretty badass.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Cyborg teaser
      + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Wonder Woman teaser
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Wasn't it... "Unite the seven." ? Because if so, rumors of a Martian Manhunter or Hal cameo are a lot more likely.

~//V\\~

Comment

• Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
              Wasn't it... "Unite the seven." ? Because if so, rumors of a Martian Manhunter or Hal cameo are a lot more likely.

~//V\\~
              They changed it to "Unite the League".

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Amazing. Hype x 1000.

~//V\\~

Comment

• I did not like that trailer.

Comment

• Trailer looked good, hopefully they don't spoil too much stuff in the movie between now and it's release.

Comment

• I neither loved nor hated it. As a Beatlemaniac, my biggest gripe was them using that awful cover of "Come Together" that kept repeating the chorus without finishing it. I was watching it and saying aloud "right now, over me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                          I did not like that trailer.
                          .. why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                            .. why not?
                            Visually it just looks wrong. I don't care for the color pallet. Not only is it still dark, but it just has too much grey in it. It looks very dull. This might be my biggest gripe actually; the look and tone of the movie. It LOOKS like Zack Snyder made it.

The CGI backgrounds in some of the shots don't look good.

Every frame with what they are passing off as the Flash on screen is the drizzling shits.

Fighting Darkseid and Parademons after the Avengers? I wanted it before Avengers but now it feels like it's too late.

There are things I like about it. Aquaman is growing on me. Looks like he may be responsible for much of the comedy of the film, which seems very out of place, but could still work if they do it right.

Mera looks great.

I can live with Cyborg. I wish he had more human parts than just part of a head, but his design will work.

WW and Batman look good.

Seeing a Mother Box on film is pretty cool.

Comment

...Mera looks great...
                              She stood out to me.

Comment

Visually it just looks wrong. I don't care for the color pallet. Not only is it still dark, but it just has too much grey in it. It looks very dull. This might be my biggest gripe actually; the look and tone of the movie. It LOOKS like Zack Snyder made it.

The CGI backgrounds in some of the shots don't look good.

Every frame with what they are passing off as the Flash on screen is the drizzling shits.

Fighting Darkseid and Parademons after the Avengers? I wanted it before Avengers but now it feels like it's too late.

There are things I like about it. Aquaman is growing on me. Looks like he may be responsible for much of the comedy of the film, which seems very out of place, but could still work if they do it right.

Mera looks great.

I can live with Cyborg. I wish he had more human parts than just part of a head, but his design will work.

WW and Batman look good.

Seeing a Mother Box on film is pretty cool.
                                That's 4 cons to 5 pros. You can tell it's leaps and bounds lighter in tone than the previous films, might take a second or five before the visuals brighten up as well. The CGI could still need polishing off. While I still don't like the choice for the kid playing Barry, his superspeed moments looked pretty rad to me as opposed to the cheaper effects in the Flash tv series. Darkseid's forces for the first two JL films when you look at how one alien invasion in Avengers is just gonna lead to another with Infinity War, and that doesn't seem too bad. What comes AFTER will be interesting. Where would you go from that point with the Avengers OR the JL movies?

~//V\\~

Comment

Working...
                                X