I'm New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New Here

Hi there folks. I'm just a guy who likes comics and writing. I'm more of a Question fan than a GLC fan, and I came here to participate in Omega Man's GLC roleplaying game.

I'll probably stick around a while, even after the roleplay ends.

... That's all, I suppose.
    Just some guy.

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

I liked the Justice League Unlimited version of Question. I met Jeffrey Combs at a con. I can't recall if he had any JLU stuff, but I had him sign Enterprise and Re-Animator stuff.

Comment

Glad you made it over man! I come here for more than GL... we've got our DC Comics and Marvel Comics threads, WB Entertainment thread, Weirdos' Memorial thread for recently deceased celebrities, etc. Other forums have recently died [see Comicbloc and Comicvine] but hopefully this one's still got enough going for it to keep it around a couple more years at least. The closer that GLC movie comes to fruition the mote will pick up I'm sure....

[and hopefully the RPs will continue beyond the first game]

- Ω

Comment

Welcome to the GLC forums! I'm a fellow fan of the Question too Love the Charlton/Dikto version, and the DC Denny O'Neil/Dennis Cowan version. Great stuff, too short lived and CRIMINALLY underappreciated.

Comment

Welcome aboard, and good luck to you.

Comment

You're a womp. That is a crowning insult, and I hope you appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valqorel View Post
              You're a womp. That is a crowning insult, and I hope you appreciate it.
              Logging in just to say

no u
              Just some guy.

Comment

I really don't get this womp joke.

Comment

Hello! I am new too! Nice to meet everyone

Comment

I'm New Here

Welcome to wherever you are 😂

Sense of humor is the only sense some of us have, so be warnedIMG_3478.jpg

Sent from 🚽 while dropping my kids off at the pool.

Comment

Working...
                    X