Green Lantern and “Sinestro Corps” Predator 2-Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern and “Sinestro Corps” Predator 2-Pack

Pretty cool. Combines two favorite things of mine.

Comment

That two pack is pretty damn cool. I can live without it, but it's cool to see neca's take on superheroes.

Comment

Looks like they'd display nice:

Comment

I probably won't get it but, it is pretty cool looking.
          Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

I'd imagine a Predator would be Orange or Red, if anything. They aren't really interested in making people afraid of them.

Comment

^
              True.
              Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                I'd imagine a Predator would be Orange or Red, if anything. They aren't really interested in making people afraid of them.
                Meh, those three choices are all flawed.

I mean they're not really greedy except for trophies and they actually seem to be picky about those (they discard a lot of victims). Even some of those they are willing to give to a worthy opponent.

And while they're murderous, they don't seem to really rage. They're actually pretty calm and calculated about death, both their prey's and their own. The biggest rage moment I can think of is when Dutch surprises the one with the exploding arrow and it briefly fires blindly, but that lasts about 10 seconds. That's probably less than an average soldier. Overall, it's not personal for them at all.

And I'd agree that they're not really about instilling fear. I mean, they're fine with surprise killing their prey. BUT, they do seem to be effective in scaring people and that's really the only requirement for the Sin Corps. Several of the members we know didn't actually seem to care about fear. They were just so psychotic that they instilled fear naturally. And some of the Predators' actions go to that. They dress aggressively. They display mutilated corpses in front of the family and friends of their prey and they roar like a lot of our planet's top predator animals do.

No, I'd say they don't fit any of the corps well, but they probably best qualify to earn the yellow.

Comment

I'm going to have to pick up two sets. I really want to have a Hal and John in the NECA style, and that Predator looks too sweet to leave in the package.
                  Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
                  X