No announcement yet.

Hal's Eventual Crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hal really doesn't need a crew.Just keep the punani flowing, and the man's okay.BTW, Fatality has been broken from the Sapphires' hold for awhile now.

Comment

After reading GL #41, I think we already know who Hal's new crew is. Darlene, his ship, and then the other two characters introduced. Can't think of their names but here's a look at them from the issue.

Credit to Myron from The Blog of Oa for the panel screenshot.
      Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

When I saw Trap on one of the upcoming covers I was a bit bummed.

~KL~

Comment

I was hoping that Hal's crew would be more interesting. They should at least have a more interesting profile. When they had the "GLC" title you had different types - like Kilowog, Ch'p and Salaak in addition to regular humanoid types. These guys are a little bland, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post

2.) Bro'Dee Walker - formerly a Blue Lantern and one of the most spiritual people in the galaxy. I could see him filling the position of healer or spiritual guide.

4.) Fatality - This would be a bit of a stretch, but let's say for the sake of argument she breaks free of the hold the Sapphires have on her and goes back to her old ways. Until finding out there are no longer Lanterns to hunt. She'd join Hal's crusade just so she could save the GLC to have something to hate on later. One of those "nobody kills John Stewart but ME!" rants...

~KL~

What, whaaa? So Saint Walker is no longer a blue lantern? This happen in the Lobo comics or something?

On Fatality- that would be a good match-up. Brings her into the GL orbit once again, and from there she can gradually make things up with John Stewart. I mean, she's no longer the GL killer she once was after the Sapphire indoctrination, neither is she a Sapphire corps member either, so she's in-between. It wouldn't be hard to portray her as an anti-heroine sort of figure. Just sayin'.

Comment

Speaking of Loboring... since his title's getting the ax soon maybe they can bring back the real bastich and make him a member of Hal's crew? Give him a haircut like DCYou Superman and let him run around shirtless, he could be Hal's GotG analog for Drax.

~M~

Comment

That's an interesting idea. A slightly humbled Lobo (or whatever his name would be) might actually be a more interesting character than the one who was 100% bastich 24/7. (who seemed to me as paper-thin a character as Harley Quinn is now.)

Comment

Working...
                X