Who Protects Coast City Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Protects Coast City Now?

Since Hal Jordan returned he's rarely been back on Earth. If DC insists on Hal not having a civilian identity on Earth then another hero or two should take up residence in Coast City. Otherwise bringing it back was completely pointless.

So what would you guys be okay with? Should an established character set up shop there? Should DC let one of it's newer heroes protect Coast City or make an entirely new character?

I find it hard to believe that none of Hal's old villains ever went back since the city returned. And even if a portion of it has become a ghost town again... you would think it'd be easier for a villain to hide out there if that were the case.

There are dozens upon dozens of heroes and villains that could be used. Wasted potential as always on the part of DC....

Air Wave?

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
      Since Hal Jordan returned he's rarely been back on Earth. If DC insists on Hal not having a civilian identity on Earth then another hero or two should take up residence in Coast City. Otherwise bringing it back was completely pointless.
      It wasn't pointless. Along with removing Guy's Vuldarian heritage and John's wheelchair, it was an important step in salting the earth of volume 3. When Geoff takes over a franchise, everything has to be bent and broken to make it his.

Comment

The Coast Guard. Duh.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          The Coast Guard. Duh.

Comment

I'll tell my cat. He'll be so proud of me.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

That brings up a good point. Let's resurrect Coast City just to... completely forget about it after the beginning issues of GL Vol. 4?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Air Wave?
                the father would come out of retirement? AWESOME!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                X