• Show
Clear All

Yeah, two weeks delay...

I'm not used to waiting for comics...

Comment

Hahaha, that's ok, Revenge of the GLs comes out instead
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

might as well call it next month's GL

Comment

Crap. I was really looking forward to this as well...

If this is getting moved back now, should we start placing bets on "Rage of the Red Lanterns" getting bumped back too?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
            Crap. I was really looking forward to this as well...

If this is getting moved back now, should we start placing bets on "Rage of the Red Lanterns" getting bumped back too?
            I wouldnt be too sure...and its not like this is a last minute thing, this was announced as delayed a while ago. Not sure how long, but a few weeks.

Comment

Just when we thought this arc wouldn't end, it lingers on for a couple more weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLegendLives View Post
                I wouldnt be too sure...and its not like this is a last minute thing, this was announced as delayed a while ago. Not sure how long, but a few weeks.
                A shame DC's own dccomics.com didn't and doesn't update their release listings, then. At this very moment it still lists GL #35 coming out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                  A shame DC's own dccomics.com didn't and doesn't update their release listings, then. At this very moment it still lists GL #35 coming out tomorrow.
                  Yeah, you think they would take the 5 seconds to change it...

Comment

Originally posted by TheLegendLives View Post
                    Yeah, you think they would take the 5 seconds to change it...
                    Especially since they HAVE changed the release dates on quite a few other things that are delayed.

Comment

maybe just maybe it will be out, well thursday for me, n due to crappy work won't be able to pick it up till sat

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                        They *never* update their website I thought it was coming out next year anyway so no sadness their. "SO" continues! Blackest Night is pushed back to 2020!

Comment

Now I'm pissed. Not only is GL#35 delayed 2 weeks, GL:Revenge of the GLs is delayed a week as well. Fucking DC, how do you delay a TPB!? it was slated to come out the beginning of the month, now its officially be delayed a month from its original release date.
                          sigpic
                          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                            Now I'm pissed. Not only is GL#35 delayed 2 weeks, GL:Revenge of the GLs is delayed a week as well. Fucking DC, how do you delay a TPB!? it was slated to come out the beginning of the month, now its officially be delayed a month from its original release date.
                            Auch....

Comment

I finally can pick my books up on time, and there late, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                                Probably a problem/delay with the printers.

Anyway, the delays are frustrating; I want this arc over and the Rage to begin as much as anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X